22 | falling again

a/n: put on your earpiece/headphones and play the song while reading :')

back to the scene in the living room.

jungkook sighed and crouched down to sit on the floor next to taehyung, not talking at first, just pulling him into his chest. he was tempted to resist but he just can't.

"can you stand and walk back to your room?"

what's the matter with you, jungkook? clearly and obviously he is hurt! how can he walked back on his own!? you, go carry him up! no, we break up remember? so? just bring him back to his room what's so difficult?! jungkook was battling with his angel and demon inner self.

taehyung still sobbing a little, not lifting his face from leaning on jungkook's chest, "why are you acting like this.." his voice above a whisper as he inhaled jungkook's scent that he missed.

jungkook did not reply. he just wanted to stop himself from breaking down y'know? so he just ignored it.

he stood up along with taehyung in his manly muscular arms and walked back to his bedroom, yelling for the servant to prepared some juice for taehyung, who look dehydrated and breathing heavily.

god, he was so small, jungkook wondered once more at how perfectly taehyung fitted in his arms.

and taehyung, he stares at him, his eyes roaming and his heart swelling as he focuses on jungkook lips, wishing he could kiss forever.

they reached his room and jungkook
lets taehyung body slide down from his hold slowly and gently on the bed.

but then taehyung grip his wrist, he cried 'no' and clenched him even more not letting jungkook to leave yet.

jungkook pull out the chair from the dressing table and seats on it facing taehyung. "ba- taehyung, is your ankle hurts?" he asked.

"no." no, not my ankle but my heart.. hurts. "i was just.. scared..." taehyung said in shaky whisper and his body began to tremble again.

jungkook sighed, "i'm scared too. tae.. do you want to know what i'm scared of?" the way he asked and the way he looks at taehyung is so endearing.

"my mom's gone. she's gone.. my heart dying at the fact that she would never wrap her arms around me to give her comfort again."

truly jungkook's heart shattered into tiny pieces, that incident has been stuck in his mind eversince jungkook gained his consciousness.

"mummy!" jungkook arrives but he's too late now. he caught her in time before she fell and cradled her in his arms as he bent down a bit to the ground.

he choked raising his hand over her bullet wound, yejin watched her son looked bewildered, and he couldn't breath right.

jungkook held her tight with his one arm and started yanking off his sweater with the other.

"you'll be okay, you'll be okay." jungkook repeated for his mummy, or for himself?

then her body went limp in jungkook's hold, her eyes peacefully closed. no signs of breathing. "mummy, please... come on, wake up!" he shook her again, nothing.

"even at her final precious moment, she still thinks about that fucking memory card. i don't know why that damn thing so important to her." he shut his eyes and bit his lip to prevent another onslaught of tears.

"everyday i would think of something positive just to get through the day, to the point i felt.. like.. giving up."

his breath hitched in his chest as the pain of witnessing his mom's in bloody mess, it just kept hitting him over and over again and he couldn't stand it, it was too much.