16 | gugu don't cry, okay?

like a proverb saying.. life is like a box of chocolates. full of surprises; you never know what will happen next.

or it simply means, you don't really know what a chocolate tastes like until you bite it. and in the end, you'll know whether you liked it or not.

yes, you don't really know what every day of your life is going to be. it may be great experience or can be worse, but you would not know it until you live it.

yeonjun crawled out the broken window and into the rough road. he was shaking and dizzy. what the hell happened?

he wiped his eyes but winced when his hand brushed a slight gash from the top of his forehead down to his nose. "ow... shit."

he was bleeding causing a splitting migraine and had several bruises along with other small cuts.

as the memory of what had happened flooded back to him, he clutched his ribs again trying to get up. a low pain filled moan broke his thoughts.

yuyu? jungkook hyung? he thought completely terrified as he looked back to the car.

"OH MY GOD!" he jumped to his feet but stumbled back down to the ground, knees giving out from under him by the pain that engulfed his entire body once again.

he began breathing heavily and coughing. it took several minutes to slow his breathing; when he finally calm down, he made his way slowly to jungkook. "hyung! jungkook hyung!"

once jungkook saw him, he said, "y-yeonjun, go save yuyu first." jungkook was clearly grunting and wincing in pain.

yeonjun obeyed and turns to yuyu side but had to look away, it was too hard to look at her that way.

his heart constricted at the sight of his lovely sister life hanging there. her chest covered in blood from a cut on her collarbones.

he reached out shakily with his hand and stroked her face thinking the worst. "y- yuyu.."

yeonjun nearly choked out, holding back tears. it was barely above a whisper but you could hear the fear and pain in his voice.

he called her name several times and at one point he could have sworn that she had opened her eyes but he wasn't sure.

he knew that he wasn't going to be able to stay conscious much longer so he quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and helped her out safely holding her tight in his arms.

he spoke to her softly trying to wake her up, relieved beyond belief that she was in fact, still alive and breathing.

yeonjun fought with all he could to stay awake but when he heard sirens and saw flashing lights heading down the road, he finally surrendered to the darkness of unconsciousness.