23 | our mommy's past

a/n: short and dry chapter. ☹️🙏

(this chapter contains female x female relationship. i apologize to those who felt uncomfortable with this plot)

 i apologize to those who felt uncomfortable with this plot)

"you and yejin, g-girlfriends?" laila's homophobic parents face went paled, "y-you mean you guys are-?"

"y- yes. mom please approve us." laila said casually but what she received is a sting slap on her cheek.

yejin and laila, their love represents the journey that they started since junior college. they always had each other's back.

when the hour was darkest, one would embraced the other and showed the path towards light. they had good times, and bad ones. but they stood together and fought through all obstacles together.

yejin's supportive parents respect her daughters wishes, to send proposal to laila's family after they graduated their bachelor studies.

but laila's parents are highly unapproved of same gender relationship, and they used many ways to separate the couple and made sure they both cut contact from each other radar.

the last thing before the two completely erased the pure love from each other hearts, they vow only death can separate them apart and they shall meet again in heaven.

maybe.. if fate permits, they wish for both of their sons to continue their love story. if they're given birth to a baby boy..

moving forward, laila was forced to an arranged marriage to kim. never once she felt happiness, every day of her life was so dull. but what keeps her going strong is her memories with yejin and the arrival of her little bundle of joy, taehyung.

meanwhile yejin wholeheartedly accepted jeons proposal and gave birth to a cute baby boy, jungkook. and being a soft gentlemen and understanding men he is, he promised to search for laila.

years later, thanks to jeon wide contact of affiliations, he found laila and finally the two girlfriends reunited and continued their relationship secretly.

until that one particular day, kim forcefully dragged his son to sweden.

a terrible and horrible incident happen there, that left taehyung traumatized and laila was threatened to keep the secret or else taehyung's life will be in danger.

unable to cope and handle such big issues, she shares everything with yejin. she promise to keep their affairs a secret too, until it's the right time to tell their handsome son's, tae and kook.

the right time will always be too late. kim eventually found out and he abuses his wife. laila then made a final call to yejin, and only yejin knew the traumatic and heartbreaking secret about the incident in sweden.