38 | stay alive

(this time, its taehyung who did the recording for luna and jungkook)

continued from chapter 37. no proofreading.

in the vcr.
(folder 2. tae's diary)

*taehyung sat on the chair and adjusted the mini microphone, and camera to ensure that he could be seen and heard clearly. taehyung inhaled deeply and pretended to grin. he needs to fake his smile*

"h- hi.. luna, i'm sorry... i've been a terrible mother. i was fed a lot of lies back then. they told me, doctors had to terminate the pregnancy, but.. they say it's a lovely baby boy..

sadly, i won't be able to kiss or hold him because they had buried my son six feet underground by the time i awoke. i even name him, kim taejin.

however, the truth is.. i did have a successful birth but it's a baby girl, not a newborn boy."

*taehyung sighed quietly and gave out a short painful giggle as tears ran from his eyelid* "fate played it so well.. you were raised by my own soulmate, and that is your mommy jimin..

without me knowing, my own beautiful child was perfectly protected until my presence appeared in your life.

i've been thinking a lot lately.. i wanted to confess my identity to you.. but i'm a coward. so i can only do this.

luna, i regret not being able to celebrate your birthdays, drive you to and from school, and attend your school ceremonies.

i hope in the future.. if given the opportunity, i promise to comb and tie your hair. i promise to dress you up in pretty disney gowns.

and.. if you can forgive me, i hope i could hear my pretty daughter call me mama instead of taetae.. mama? how nice to hear this.. mama.."

to everyone, believe me when i say that i tried to tell you all, that i am luna's biological mother, but i just can't.

so i took the safer, easier route and recorded this. if i told my child directly, i'm worried i'd have a nervous breakdown and no one is there to hold my hand. but if i did this.. i wouldn't have to deal with any heartbreak.

*taking a deep breath*
"jiminie.. thank you and i love you." his eyes as warm and loving as his words.

"jungkook.. i love you to the moon and never back, because it means my love has no end if it doesn't comes back to earth." - (paragraph courtesy of SnowFlower112955 )

last but not least.. to my favourite princess, i didn't get a chance to gifted you a name. it's okay for me.. i thought it is actually lovely to mentioned the name kim luna.. but i'd suggest you just stay loyal as park luna.."

vcr ends here.