28 | cold faith

recap from chapter 27;

depression creeps itself into his heart, million words of pain and hurt to describe how broken he felt. it was like.. there was a gaping hole in his heart and he was sucked in,

because there was a writing shown on the screen,

'alive'

hours gone by and taehyung still crying

tears gushed down his face and he let out bursts of hysterical sobs as he screamed and attempted to free himself.

not for the fact that his wrists and ankles still got strapped though.

the two guards who was guarding taehyung just watch his anguished cries. they wanted to smack him because the combination of taehyung's cries and whining sound annoying them a lot, but they could not touch him.

taehyung continued in his fit of rage and sobs, crying out to anyone that would listen. he screamed a single word, no, no, no, over and over again still not believing what he's seeing.

if there was ever a time for him to start believing in god, it was now, as he prayed and begged for this to be just a terrible nightmare.

then the door opened without knocking, a male and a female ushered inside,

"out." the female ordered sternly to the guards and they leave the premises hurriedly.

once their sight is not seen, the male
walked as fast as he could back to taehyung. he couldn't believe to see taehyung again in this condition.

he was still crying with no care of a presence beside him, but he peel his eyes open when a pair of warm hands cupped his cheeks, "t-taehyung?"

taehyung blinked with his pleading eyes and he broke down again crying more harder. he looks like a clone of broken child. dishevelled hair, messy tears, red eyes, puffy cheeks, dry and pale lips.

"h.... ho- hobi hyung—"

taehyung choking on his words whilst still crying. he was surprised to see hoseok and this familiar female.

what are they doing here? what else are they gonna do with him? will he finally die peacefully?

his heart dropped and he glanced up at the female touching his wrist- why? he shook his wrist tried to indicate he doesn't want to be touch by her. "s- stop don't touch me!"

"tae, hey, listen to me-"

"no! h- hyung, s-she was the one planned t-the accident and i- i almost died, hyung!"

"i know, tae. i know. but today sora is with me. i have no time to explain but we have to move you out of here quickly." hoseok talk very fast that is making taehyung dizzy also he was losing blood.