25 | healing

that night, jungkook had leave him alone as per his request.

but jimin being jimin, he dashed through the room and plop his body weight on taehyung's bed, awakening the younger who is almost asleep.

taehyung shifted uncomfortably and sat up really quickly and lower his head because jimin burning glares scares taehyung so much. he really wish that jimin would stop staring-

his breathing became labored, he started to hyperventilate. he was having a panic attack. again.

taehyung grabbed his head and broke out into a steady, pure cry. "n- no no jiminie, p- please stop accusing me-"

suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his body. out of panic attack, or mainly surprise maybe, taehyung flinched, his breathing wouldn't calm down it made him cry harder as he fought to let air into his lungs.

"breathe, tae, breathe." jimin told him sternly. taehyung drew in a quick breath, and repeated the process until he could manage on his own. thankfully the panic attack started to tone down a minute later.

half an hour gone by, in silence.

taehyung still engulfed in jimin's arms. jimin still hugging his best friend, not a slightest movement to let it go just yet.

then he decided, he slowly pulled away and wiped the stained of tears from taehyung's face and took hold of taehyung's chin and guided face to face.

finally jimin got a chance to see his bestfriend gorgeous face that he missed so much. "t- taehyung..." jimin chocked out, tears threatening to fall out of his ocean colored eyes.

words cannot describe what he felt in those couple of moments. "tae, i'am s-sorry, please forgive me, please, please, please—"

taehyung's eyes quicly filled with renewed tears once again at the sight of his miserable looking best friend.

he quickly grabbed jimin's hand with his and laid it on his chest, exactly on his beating heart. "no, d- don't apologise. there's nothing to be sorry for. you did nothing wrong, okay? i hate to see you sad like this.. please.."

"b-but i made a mistake, tae- i accused you! but believe me i deeply regret hurting your feelings. please forgive me? also i wasn't there for you when you needed me—"  his heart throbbing, his voice becoming more and more desperate.

"but we are all humans, jiminie. we are not perfect and can never be. so we will make mistakes, everyone does that, so am i.." taehyung's heart broke at his bestfriend pleads.

jimin was no fault at all. he's clueless just like everyone else, so he cannot blame jimin. "jiminie, i don't want to lose you.. i have no one else left, i only have you. you mean too much to me and i just want you to know that you're still my soulmate." taehyung sniffed and wiped his snort on jimin's shirt sleeves.

💅

"yahhhh! why did you wiped your slimy snorts on my sleeves! go and wash your face- beach!" jimin looked him dead in the eye before a playful smirk appears on his lips. out of sudden he began tickling his best friend side.

"ackkk! s- stop! ahhaha stob it.. you meanie. my legs still numb to walk to the bathroom y'know. also your shirt is the perrrrrfect wipe for my precious nose!" they both began laughing extremely hard now.

"y- you are the same, just like luna. whenever she cries she would wiped her tears and snort on my shirt, i swear she hate tissues and handkerchiefs!!" jimin continued laughing.

"o- oh yes i remember when i picked her up from school, she was crying so much and then she wiped her messy snorts on my sleeves." taehyung can't help but to remember back how dramatic that girl is.