36 | your eyes tell

warning: just a filler update!

- basically this part tells the story of taehyung and jimin being friends.
what happened between jimin and jungkook. and how jungkook and taehyung got together.

 and how jungkook and taehyung got together

jimin and taehyung have been friends since they were seven years old; best friends for almost as long.

they've done everything together, laughed and cried, celebrated, gotten drunk, taken road trips, spent days and nights at each other's places.

they shared beds, blanket rolls and sleeping bags, and would often wake tangled together, too young and innocent to think it was wrong and strange. but they are proven soulmates, so.. no weird thoughts at all.

when jimin and taehyung went to college, there they met jungkook, namjoon, seokjin and yoongi. hoseok joins them as well, (tae's cousin) and the seven boys form a new friendship with each other.

in that period of time when jimin and jungkook had a break from their studies, they announced their relationship.

moreover, he promised jimin that he would propose as soon as possible. obviously their friends are surprised, but they are genuinely happy for them.

however, one happiness came to an end at that moment. after being forced to leave seoul with his father, taehyung moved to sweden.

having cut contact with both his soulmate and his other friends as well, taehyung does so with heavy heart.

when taehyung did that, they were shocked. they just hope he's well and safe wherever he is. since he's with his own parents, they don't think too much of it.

taehyung came back exactly three years later.

upon meeting all of his friends, everyone welcomed him with a warm hug. having taehyung back, they were so happy beyond words that they're willing to forget everything he did in the past.

everyone were stunned with his glowing look, but no one knows the deep.. hidden.. secrets.. that taehyung kept behind his smiles and laughter.

one night, taehyung went for a walk. while flashing through his empty hearts and lonely mind, he suffered a breakdown.

it so happened that jungkook was there as well. he reach out to the poor boy in need, providing a shoulder for taehyung to cry on.

as the night goes on.. jungkook and taehyung spoke about college and all that.

so, what happened after taehyung left? what happened in the period of that 3 years?

taehyung discovered jungkook and Jimin had broken up 9 months after he left.

they had a short term relationship, and jimin once admitted that he still cares for jungkook, but jungkook was unable to continue, so they both became good friends from then on.

jimin adores jungkook so much that it appears difficult for the bubbly guy to move on. jimin decided to adopt a child or perhaps a toddler, in order to distract himself from jungkook.

when jimin entered the hospital-orphanage complex, he went around meeting his former caregivers and discussing the adoption specifics and further arrangements.

however, a baby's delicate, sorrowful cries, captured his fragile heart.

jimin strolled over to the 'babies'
nursery cottage and saw a newborn
babygirl wrapped in soft pink muslin
through the glasses.

something electrified inside his chest as he clenched his fist.

he is suddenly overjoyed and longs to take the baby into his arms. he looked quickly for the nurse in charge of that baby.

the nurse then informed him that the newborn baby had been surrendered to an orphanage because the baby mother was under the age of 16, and had no legal authority to manage and care for the child, resulting in the infant being placed in the organization.

days later, jimin returned with all the required documents for his application as the baby legal parent. he even met the baby biological mother.

they talk for a moment and he promised the young female to protect the child as if its his.

jimin left the orphanage with luna, which he decided her name there and immediately registered her birth certificate as park luna. (luna park)

at that moment, jungkook and everyone formed a promise pact to take good care of the newborn and make sure she will never suffer any harm.

listening to jungkook, taehyung was surprised his playful soulmate turns into a responsible parent.

after jimin's story was finished, taehyung realized it was his turn to confess the whole truth. taehyung became as cold as ice, if not colder.

jungkook sends a soft gaze to taehyung's doe eyes as if his eyes telling something,

'taehyung, i will be there for you when you are ready to tell me someday. you can trust me, i will keep your secret safe with me."

that night onwards, prior to beginning a relationship with each other, taehyung and jungkook decided to open their hearts and get to know one another better.

it didn't take long for their chemistry to bond. they bonded days later, to their surprise. they became boyfriend's and jungkook promised to ensure only happy memories will be remembered for taehyung.

until the day of unfortunate events comes.. the day taehyung had to put a trigger on jimin and stabbed his own lover.

(recap to chapter 3 flashback if you forgot)

Back in 2013, BTS is one of the artist who joined the, " LETTER FROM ANGELS PROJECT" project for increasing awareness of the importance of the adoption.

#BTS