13 | a date with daddy!

a/n: a short chapter !

"the best spot to bring someone is the amusement park where a fun-filled and exciting day is ensured with all the possible heart racing events to occur. wow taehyung ssi, bring jungkook oppa there now! this is what the internet says."

yuyu exclaimed as she took both of jungkook's hands in hers. surprisingly, jungkook never resists skin touchings.

taehyung though maybe yuyu's aura makes jungkook connected to this young girl; also jungkook never play pranks on yeonjun and yuyu like how he scare off taehyung the first time he came.

after the last punishment of time out corner, with no dinner, causes jungkook to suffer bad stomach cramps for 3 days straight!

taehyung was given a warning from dr.park. as a caregiver, his responsibility is to make sure his patient is in good condition. mentally and physically.

jungkook innocently apologizes to his daddy for his bratty behavior; he promises not to make his daddy mad again. taehyung also genuinely sorry for what he's done.

so to make it up his mistakes, taehyung decided to bring jungkook to the amusement park as suggested by yuyu.

"eh? amusement park? that sounds like a fun idea.." taehyung smiles sweetly at yuyu whose eyes were lit up with excitement like a child offered a lollipop.

"yeah, we know right? okay, taehyung hyung and jungkook hyung, it's a date then!" yeonjun declared with vigour.

"a date... with.. daddy.." jungkook said aloud, his ears turns red. he may be blush and feel shyness like a boy who just confessed and his love is reciprocated.

 he may be blush and feel shyness like a boy who just confessed and his love is reciprocated

the day of their suppose date arrived and taehyung fetch jungkook from his room. thankfully, with dr.park permission, taehyung is allowed to bring jungkook out. only because his father is out of country.

jungkook was smiling widely and giggled all the way as taehyung lean his arms to hold the male closer as they walk to taehyung's suzuki swift rented car.

"you might want to put your seatbelts on," taehyung said as jungkook seated in the front passenger seat.

"um..." jungkook stuttered and fidgeted as his eyes flickered between the seatbelt, and his daddy eyes. "gugu don't know.. how.. use seatbelt.. can—"

not letting him finish, taehyung leaned over and grabbed the seatbelt from its resting place and pulled it down across jungkook's chest and clicking it into place.

"okay, i guess i took care of that."

jungkook shyly smiling, but his head hang low and said in a small voice, "i believe it does, kim taehyung."

taehyung steps back to closed the car door but he halted when he thought he heard jungkook muttered, like mentioned his full name. "sorry, did you say something?"

jungkook just shrugged his shoulders and stuck his tongue out at him. 😛

"fine." taehyung bit his lips and breath deeply. "never mind, learn how to use seatbelts on your own the next time." taehyung added.

"okay.. daddy..."

little did they know someone was monitoring their moves. reporting every details and the progress made by taehyung.

(on the phone conversation)

"honey, i thought you would want to know that your son brings jungkook out to amusement park. they seem super excited, should i go stop them?" she reported while munching her marshmallows.

"don't. let them have fun until the moment he will lost everything.... anyway, any findings about the memory card? my son is useless."

"no, he's not useless. in fact, you still needs him. my intel tells me the memory card is with taehyung himself. either he knows or pretended not to know." she responded and popped another marshmallow into her mouth.

"very good, my beautiful one. you've done a good job i promise to give you my wife wealth inheritance once i received—"

"honey, i know.... but, do something please! threatened him or let him taste how death is like. i don't want to stay here anymore. i'm sick of attending sick people. ugh!"

she started to feel a wave of anger inside her head. how long more she's able to grabbed hold that precious gold bar!?

"you need to understand, dear. that lawyer on vacation and i have to wait till he returned. i just need to sign the authorisation form that's it.. be patient, beautiful." mr kim explained with the calmest voice ever, like he was talking about the weather.

the women sighed as she rolled her eyes, "whatever."

laila's huge inheritance would make her billionaire overnight, so she can't wait for kim anymore. she ends the call, threw away the marshmallow into the trash can and started to planned her work.

 she ends the call, threw away the marshmallow into the trash can and started to planned her work