21 | a game called fate

after awhile, luna's classmates approaches the pair. they're praising taehyung's ethereal pretty face and they really thought taehyung is luna's mommy.

obviously taehyung was at a loss for words. his mouth opened, but nothing came out.

apparently luna had enough with her tiny friends not believing her and keep repeating that her mommy jimin is cute however taehyung more prettier, and she seriously don't like it.

then, she started to cry. shoulder shaking sobs, tears dripping down her rosy cheeks. droplets clung to her eyelashes and blurred her vision.

until the driver came forward and explain the reasons to taehyung. so all this while, jimin picks her up outside the main gate while waiting inside the car.

of course, this is the first time, a beautiful adult appear in the lobby area for luna.

inside the car back home, luna was still crying, her tears wouldn't stop.

taehyung didn't know what to do. was he supposed to pat her shoulder? would that be weird, since he was the one who caused her to cry? it was his fault for not listening to namjoon and the driver's advice.

"s- stop crying, please." he told her. he was tired feeling so horrible.

she paused for a moment, then looked up at him, her eyes still wet and red. "my mommy is prettier than you. you are only cute." she persisted. she sniffed, wiping her snorts furiously on taehyung's sleeves.

"yes, yes, mommy jimin is cute and mommy jimin is pretty." he pulled her gently close to his chest and kissed its forehead. "your taetae no cute and no pretty, okay. don't worry.."

she was so quiet all the way, but the moment the driver turns the corner and entering the penthouse main gate and parked,

luna dramatically started to sobbed again. she wriggled out from taehyung's hold and run to the front door.

 she wriggled out from taehyung's hold and run to the front door

"hey, what happened here?" worried namjoon came from the pantry but jimin was faster than him.

he ushered through the door and lifting her gently and holding her in his arms.  "awww my baby, mommy is here. everything's fine.. will you calm down for me?" luna screams and sobs reduced into sniffles and the occasional cry.

"m- mommy, i'm- i'm s-sorry..." luna whined before she continued her (drama) story with what had happened.

"my friends said you are cute but taetae is pretty. i said nooooo, taetae is not my mommy so he is just cute, and my real mommy is pretty! but- but they all laugh and said taetae more prettier than you.. ahhhhhhhh." she started to wail louder as she rubbed her eyes.

"it's okay, princess, that's fine. please don't rubbed your eyes like this." jimin replied, kissing her on the cheek
and she rested her chin on jimin's shoulder.