26 | deaths kiss

a/n: views are getting lesser but it's fine! i still 💜 you! anyways~ do you like jiminie and luna moments? or taetae and luna moments? choose one and why :'))

the most beautiful moments always seemed to accelerate and slip beyond one's grasp just when you want to hold onto them for as long as possible.

the first and second day, taehyung had a good time spend with luna and jimin.

all he can think about lately is how much he want cold weather, falling leaves, cozy sweaters, fluffy blankets, a warm cup of chocolate, and pyjama party with his best friend and the child.

however, all the good things have to come to an end...

on the third day, taehyung and jimin was in jungkook's car. they're on their way to jeons secret base to meet the surgeon and to discussed further regarding the micro chip.

jungkook was driving across the bridge when out of sudden a few military jeeps speeds past their vehicle and blocked their path, causing jungkook to jam break and the three of them jerked forward due to the sudden impact.

the jeep looked so familiar but they're having difficulty placing to recognize those men. their eyes widened when the men steps out from his jeep and removing his black shades.

fear flash through taehyung. fucking shit. "it- it's my- my father." he stuttered.

the trio then decided to gets down from the car and heaves the deepest breath they could muster. suddenly the chilly weather turns suffocating for them.

"well.. well... you think you're such a big shot for coming out here without security, huh? you know what happens to guys like you?" kim asked as he fished a pack of cigarettes from his pockets and took out one stick.

but the three kept silence, they didn't need to answer that.

"hey, you listening!? you'll fucking regret for messing with me." kim snapped irritably, they really testing his patience.

in a quick twist of the wrist, the silver barrel of the gun was visible.

before they could react, kim pulled the trigger, a deafening shot was heard. the bullet plunged into the young boy's chest earning a screamed from taehyung.

it was a satisfyingly quick death for the boy. with kim's aim, the boy collapsed in a split second. blood spilling out of the body from the wound, it was a scarring sight, especially for taehyung. he almost gagged, stomach churning.

kim smirk was full of pride, vengeance was clearly in the air. killing his own fellow members meant nothing to him. he did that just to show that he's not playing around.

"come here my lovely, son. come to papa and i'll let your two heroes go home and play barbie dolls." kim grins, too wide.

taehyung knows his father is dangerous and he doesn't trust this person anymore. should he go to his father? he's scared but what can he do right now? without thinking much taehyung bravely took a step forward.