33 | i promise

a/n: uhh hi sweets. i'm lateee.  anyways do read chapter 32 for a lil' recap if you've forgotten what's going on. :'(

 :'(

we have seen enough of reunions and partings, but can we still asked for more happy moments?

weeks passed by in a blur and everyone were in good terms now.

for jimin and yoongi, they mostly spend their day with huggies. because yoongi found out from taehyung that jiminie likes to cuddles.

jimin belongs to him and only him, and it's not the first time the thought has crossed yoongi's mind to express his obvious affection to everyone openly by holding the latter's waist twenty-four seven.

running his fingers through jimin's hair, rubbing his shoulders, small caresses here and there. soft kisses too and jimin finds that somewhat interesting.

he also does not miss any opportunity to drape himself all over yoongi's like an exceedingly cute sloth. of course, it's really adorable.

for another recent couple, namjoon and seokjin, they are abit moving towards the chill side.

they have plenty of time to wrap their heads around that kind of saying 'i do' commitment; for now, they're just enjoying being together as much as they can.

mr jeon? well he didn't mind to adopt two more child. he really wanted to spend time with yeonjun and tzuyu, since their parents abandoned them.

he figured having a nice son and daughter would be great. when tzuyu was bullied in school, she would complaint to her papa jeon first things first and mr jeon are lovin' it when the child came to him.

currently taehyung was sitting in luna's room, on her super single bed as they watched 'dora the explorer the movie' together. it had been awhile since the jeon's was busy settling other issues.

recently jungkook always had something to do, but he still never shared with taehyung until he said that once everything is ready then he will invite taehyung to somewhere.

taehyung pouted because of how secretive jungkook with him. it's annoying him, all he wants is to cuddle his man, y'know.

but today especially, taehyung could barely keep the smile off his face. it was winter and snowy sunday, which meant that it was finally time for his outing with luna, jimin and jungkook.

taehyung is the most happiest soul ever and he felt like passing out of happiness.

he hope may the day be filled with breaths of fresh air, moments full of genuine love, contentment, and rejuvenation! 🍓🌷🍒🌸