07 | bruise cheeks

"he has fever

"he has fever." dr.park said as he grabbed the thermometer out of jungkook's mouth.

"i need to check what medicines he took yesterday night because nurses found him almost unconscious. he's coughing terribly and he can't breathe from his nose. probably allergic." he explained and taehyung shivered a bit.

"uh, my fault actually. he had nightmares and unable to fall asleep so i gave him sleeping pills. but i swear i didn't know about his allergies."

fuck. now ggukie can't handle the injections. i just gave him normal painkillers!! i have no heart to feed ggukie the pills father wanted me to. ugh... then- how?

"oh.. sleeping pills? okay, discard those pills then. i'll prescribed new dose for him later."

"s-sure, thank you, dr. park." taehyung bowed but when he looked up immediately he felt dizzy as he sees yellow and blue tweety bird circling above dr. park head.

shaking his head and clearing his throat he asked, "can jungkook return to his room now?"

"yes he can. the nurse will send him back to his room probably in an hour...

taehyung-ssi, you alright? you look so pale and your cheeks looks like abit swollen." dr.park asked worryingly as he eyed him carefully.

"ah, yeah- i'm fine, but i think i need a shower. i.. i went jogging before coming here. excuse me." taehyung lied quickly, and ran out of the room.

" taehyung lied quickly, and ran out of the room

taehyung lowered his eyes, not answering for the first time. he received a slap on his right cheek when he brought his gaze back.

"i'm asking you, what made you think that you can disobey my orders!?" his father slapped him again for the second time.

fxcking spoon. how did father know what i did? hidden camera or what?

"i- i don't think he could regained his memories that fast so i never give him the pills yet-" taehyung quickly shook his head to avoid being smacked again, but it came anyway.