CHAPTER 1 - Late

Hridaan :-" Damn I'm late !  Mr bhatlade is going  to give me a Boring long lecture for being late. "

Hridaan was late  today for his lecture. He was rushing to his classroom. He was constantly looking at his watch.
He suddenly bumped into someone.
He fell down. He was really pissed now   Already he was late and now he is more late because of this person.

-" I'm so sorry."

Hridaan looked up to see karvi standing there.

Karvi :- "I'm sorry !  I'm really sorry. "

Hridaan anger instantly melted. Karvi is a good girl. He didn't wanted to yell at her.

Hridaan :-" It's okay  I was in a rush too. Sorry ."

Karvi offered her hand to  help hridaan stand  up. He held her hand and he stood up.

Hridaan :- "Thank you."

Karvi :- "Now let's go. "

They both rushed to their classroom.

Karvi& Hridaan :- "May I come in sir ?"

Mr bhatlade glared at them.

Mr bhatlade :- "Where were you two ? Don't you guys know the time for my class ... "

Hridaan :- "Here we go "

Mr bhatlade :- "What did you say Mr Vyas ?! "

Karvi :-" Sorry sir this won't happen again. "

Mr bhatlade :-"  This Better not happen again  otherwise I'll not let you two attend my class ! "

Hridaan :-" sorry sir. "

Hridaan and karvi looked at each other. They walked into the class all seat were occupied.

Hridaan :- "where do we sit now ? "

Karvi :- "Hridaan there is a seat in the back. "

Hridaan looked at her surprised.

Hridaan :- "You know my name ?"

Mr bhatlade :- don't waste my time. Go to your seats !  And No talking in my class !!"

Hridaan and karvi quickly rushed to sit in the back seat. They took out there notebook.  Karvi wrote something on her notebook. She passed the notebook to hridaan.

Hridaan read ,"of course I know your name. Why do you think I didn't ? "

Hridaan took out his pencil and he wrote something and he passed the notebook to karvi

Karvi reads , "Actually we never really talked to each other so I thought you didn't know my name. "

Karvi wrote something again and slides the notebook to hridaan.

Hridaan reads ," I know we never really talked to each other that much but still we are in same class so I knew your name. Do you know mine ?"

Hridaan wrote down his reply and he passed the notebook to karvi.

Karvi reads, "of course I know  your name karvi."

She smiles. They both continued their chatting by writing on the notebook . 
--
The Bell rang the lecture was over.  everyone rushed out.
Hridaan was about to say something to karvi but karvi's friend came.

Anushka :-" Let's go karvi fast. I want to grab something to eat from the canteen."

Karvi turned around. She mouthed sorry. Hridaan smiled at her.

Anushka litterly  dragged karvi out of the classroom.

Arjun :-" hey bro "

Hridaan turned to see his best friend arjun standing beside him. He was giving him a teasing smile.

Hridaan :- "We were just talking. "

Arjun :- "I didn't say  anything."

Hridaan :-" Your expression did."

Arjun :-" But it was surprise to see you and karvi talking."

Hridaan :-" We knew each other but we just never talked okay it's not a big deal."

Arjun :- "Yeah not a big deal !"

Arjun teased hridaan. Hridaan and karvi were in the same classroom. They knew each other but never really talked to each other. Not a specific reason but they never really got the chance.

Hridaan :- "Let's hurry up I don't want to get late to the next lecture ! "

Hridaan and arjun went to their next class.  And here In the canteen anushka was asking the same questions to karvi.

Karvi :- "We just talked okay !"

Anushka :- "I know I know !"

She teased karvi.

Karvi :-" You know my main focus is dance and that  I want to be a choreographer. relationship is not my main goal  okay ! "

Anushka :-" You are really no fun !"

Karvi laughed.  Karvi and anushka were walking to their next class. They saw everyone gathered around the notice board.  They gave each other confused look. Anushka saw arjun and hridaan standing beside them. So she asked arjun.

Anushka :-  "Hey arjun What's going on here ?"

Arjun :- "College has arranged a trip for all second year students. "

Karvi  :- "But when and where the trip is going ? "

Hridaan  :- "To  shimla  and Manali Next week."

Anushka :-" Wow I'm in ! And you are coming with me karvi. "

Karvi :-" yes I'm coming. "

Arjun :- "Even we are coming !"

Anushka :- "No one asked you dude."

Arjun glared at anushka. She just rolled her eyes. The bell rang and everyone rushed to their classroom. With the excitement for the trip.
------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

Ok hridaan and karvi finally got the chance to talk ! Who thought being late will have its own benefits!
And  you know guys even we used to talk like this when we had a strict teacher ! Things we did in school!  What about you guys ? Please tell me what you used to! 

And thank you so much for reading this chapter and please guys comment I love your comments and please vote !