CHAPTER 41 - Karidaan.

After one week of struggle hridaan finally got a job in a big company. He worked day and night to earn his salary. Meantime Karvi and hridaan couldn't see each other whole month everyday karvi used to make dinner for them after the college and she used to eat the same thing they ate.

Karvi and hridaan longed to see each other ones, hug each other ones but they couldn't they used to give letters to each other That was there only way of communication.

But finally hridaan was going to get his salary today but he had a big project his boss gave him. Hridaan was nervous this project was really important This project was going to decide their fate he prayed to bappa. .

Here Even karvi was nervous she was constantly praying to bappa for hridaan's success.
--
Hridaan was prepared. He checked his project one more time. Currently he was in his office then his boss came in.

- "The cilents are here hridaan. Don't worry everything will be good."

Hridaan :-" Yes sir."

When they went to welcome the cilent hridaan was surprised to see Mr bhardwaj. Now he was more nervous.
His boss introduced them.

- "Sir this is Hridaan he is my brightest employee! He is leading this project."

Mr bhardwaj smiled at him.

Mr bhardwaj :- "Nice to meet you Mr hridaan. I'm looking forward to the meeting."

Hridaan :-" Nice to meet you too sir. I'm looking forward to this meeting too."

They went inside the meeting room. Hridaan prayed to bappa and thought about karvi and started the presentation. He was presenting confidently and brilliantly. But Mr bhardwaj had a dead serious look.

When The presentation was over everyone was looking at mr bhardwaj.

- "So what do you think mr bhardwaj?"

Mr bhardwaj :- "I must say the presentation was Brilliant. The deal is final."

He smiled at hridaan. Who was head over heels in happiness. Mr bhardwaj got up and approached hridaan he patted his back.

Mr bhardwaj :-" I'm proud of you hridaan!"

Mr bhardwaj smiled at hridaan and he smiled back. After a brief conversation mr bhardwaj left. Hridaan jumped in happiness. Even His boss was really happy with him.

- "I'm really happy Hridaan! You really are a brilliant boy I wish you all the best for the future."

He gave him the check of his first salary. Hridaan had tears in his eyes.
Finally hridaan and karvi won the challenge.

Hridaan :-" Thank you so much sir! Thank you so much for trusting me and supporting me. I'm really grateful."

- "Hridaan you deserve this! I'm proud of you boy! Now go get your simran!"

Hridaan smiled at him he rushed out of the office to the station he boarded the train. He was desperate to meet karvi.
After half hour finally he reached her house. He knocked on the door and Mr bhardwaj opened it.

Mr bhardwaj :-" I knew you would come hridaan."

He smiled at him.

Hridaan :- "Here is my first salary Sir."

Hridaan held out his check mr bhardwaj happily took it.

Mr bhardwaj :- "Well done hridaan I'm proud of you! I watched you whole month. hridaan you really love my daughter I'm sure you are the right guy for her. Go and meet her."