CHAPTER 33 - DDLJ

Karvi :- "Ok Today I'm going to confess my feelings to Hridaan! No matter what!"

Karvi was now desperate to confess her feelings to hridaan after all its been weeks since she realized her feelings.
And today was a good day it was holiday to their college and she had a plan. She looked at the reflection of her in mirror she checked her outfit ones which beautiful short knee length dress.

Satisfied with her outfit she smiled and walked downstairs. She saw her dad sitting in the living room sofa checking his files. When her dad got back from his trip he was furious he talked to the principal he was even thinking about changing her college but some how karvi convinced him to let her study at this college. Because she can't afford to change college now.

He was really impressed with hridaan and that was a win for karvi.

Karvi :- "Dad..I want to go out today."

Her dad looked up at her.

Mr Bhardwaj :- "With Whom?"

Karvi was now nervous after all we all know it's not a easy job to ask your parents permission for something, you will rather take  100 math test than piss your parents off.

Karvi :- "With Hridaan."

Mr Bhardwaj :- "Ok you can go but you should be back by 9pm."

Karvi :- "Thank you dad!"

Karvi hugged her father he was caught off guard but he smiled and hugged her back.

Dadu :- "Ja simran ja jile aapni zindagi!!"

Her dadu walked in  with a teasing smile like he knew what she was going to do today.

Dadu :- "All the Best! And enjoy but not too much!"

This made karvi blush hard. Her dad looked at the two of them with a confused look.

Mr bhardwaj :- "What are you talking about dad?"

Dadu :- "You are too old to understand us youngsters son!"

Karvi and dadu laughed at this and her dad just shook his head and continued checking his files.karvi hugged her dadu and ran to hridaan's House.
When she got their hridaan was already starting his bike.

Hridaan :- "Hey I was coming to your house."

Karvi :- "But now I'm here so let's go fast!!"

Hridaan :-"Itni jaldi kyun ?"

Karvi :- "You have will get to know soon! And I have a curfew of 9pm and it's 6pm hridaan let's go!!"

Hridaan :- "Ok ok."
He chuckled.

They wore their helmets and took off towards the maratha mandir cinema.
--
Hridaan went to buy the tickets for ddlj meanwhile karvi talked to the theatre people and they told the public except hridaan about it so no one would make any fuss at the important moment.

Karvi :- "Bappa please Make everything go smoothly! "

Hridaan :- "Don't worry baccha everything will be alright!"

Startled karvi turned back to see hridaan.

Karvi :- "You sacred the shit out of me!"

Hridaan :- "Aree sherni kabse darne lagi?"

He winked at her and with that She blushed.

Karvi :- "Let's go now!"

Hridaan :- "Ok !"