CHAPTER 27 - Practice

Hridaan and karvi were watching movies till 4am and then karvi slept on the bed and hridaan slept on the couch and at 8am they were woke up by the knock at the door.

Mrs Vyas:- "Chikku wake up otherwise you will get late for your college!!"

Karvi laughed at the nickname,

Karvi :- "Chikku."

hridaan glared at her.

Hridaan :- "Ok mom I'm up!"

Mrs vyas :- "Breakfast is ready come quick!"

Hridaan :- "Ok."

After they made sure his mom left karvi burst out laughing.

Karvi :- "Chikku?? First I got to know your nickname hridu then I gave you Jerry and now your mom calls you chikku? How many nicknames do you have?"

Hridaan glared at her.

Hridaan :- "Karvi shut up and our college is at 10am we will be late and you remember our first lecture is of bhatlade sir so hurry up and go to your house."

Karvi got up and walked up to hridaan and pulled his cheeks.

Karvi :- "Aww My chikku is angry."

Hridaan Blushed.

Hridaan :- "Ok ok sherni now hurry up !"

Karvi :- "Ok now help me ! And Pick me up before going to college!"

Hridaan :- "Ok!"

Hridaan then helped karvi climb down the ladder and she waved at him and went back to her house.

Hridaan :- "Pagal."

Hridaan chuckled, he then grabbed his clothes and went to his bathroom.
--
Meenal :-"Looks like someone didn't sleep all night!"

Hridaan choked on his food.

Mrs vyas :- "Hridaan drink water, Be careful beta!"

Hridaan quickly gulped down the water and then he glared at his sister who was smirking at him.

Mr vyas :- "and what do you mean who didn't sleep all night?"

Meenal :- "No one I was just kidding!"

Mr vyas :- "You and your jokes I'll never be able to understand these two! Ok I'm leaving do you want me to drop you hridaan ? because I'm dropping meenal today."

Hridaan :- "No it's ok I'll go on my bike."

Mr vyas :- "Ok."

Meenal :- "Yeah he must be picking up someone special!"

Hridaan :- "Shut up meenal otherwise I will not let you play my PlayStation 5 !"

Hridaan whispered in meenal's ear, she glared at him and now he was the one who was smirking.

Meenal :- "Whatever!"

Mrs vyas :- "what's going on ? Meenal hurry up your dad is waiting!"

Meenal glared at hridaan and then walked outside to her dad's car.

Hridaan finished his food and then he took the darshan of ganpati bappa and then he hugged his mom.

Hridaan :- "Ok bye mom take care!"

Mrs vyas :- "Ok take care you too!"

Hridaan got on his bike and putted on his helmet he was waiting outside karvi's house for her.
--
Karvi :- "Ok dadu I'm leaving take care!"