CHAPTER 19 - Realization

Hridaan ran all the way up when reached the temple he was breathless but he didn't care about himself. He started searching frantically for karvi. He tried to call karvi again For the hundredth time but her mobile was not reachable.
He started asking people around. He showed them her picture so they would be able to recognize her if they saw her. And it worked because one middle aged lady seemed to recognize her

- "Oh yeah I saw a girl at the Anapurna kaksh."

The middle aged lady told him.

Hridaan :- "Thank you mam."

- "I'll help you find her! "

Hridaan :- "Thank you mam."

Hridaan and the lady went to the anapurna kaksh. When He saw karvi coming Out of it..He instantly felt relieved. He ran up to her and hugged her tight.

Hridaan :- "Thank God thank you Hanuman ji! You are ok."

Karvi :- "Of course hridaan I'm ok what happened why are you so worried?"

Hridaan broke the hug and he thanked the lady for her help.

Hridaan :- "Thank you so much mam."

- "Thank God you are OK your boyfriend was really worried for you! Please dear be careful always let someone know where you are!."

Karvi :- "Yes mam."

The lady smiled at them and left hridaan looked at karvi he looked really angry.

Hridaan :- "Where were you karvi?! I when I didn't saw you with the group I got so worried I couldn't find you anywhere! I searched every place!"

Karvi :- "I'm sorry hridaan I just wanted to get some prahsad so I came here I had no idea that you guys left I'm sorry."

Karvi was feeling really guilty now. Without even thinking she went to the Anapurna kaksh to take prashad and she didn't wanted to bother anyone so She decided to go alone but this was her biggest mistake.

Hridaan :- "This is not our hometown karvi ! This is a new place we don't know anything about this place! Please next time if you want to go somewhere please for God's sake ask somebody to accompany you!"

Karvi hugged hridaan.

Karvi :- "Yes.. Sorry. "

Hridaan sighed and he hugged her back.

Hridaan :- "Please don't do this again."

Karvi :- "I won't."

Karvi broke the hug she looked at hridaan he looked really tired.

Karvi :- "You ran all the way up just for me?"

Hridaan :-" No Not for you for our professor. "

Karvi :- "Hridaan!"

Hridaan :- "Of course I ran all the way up just for you! If anything ever happened to you I will lose my freaking mind! "

Karvi smiled at him. He sighed he just can't stay angry at her.

Hridaan :- "Let's go!"

Karvi :- "Ok."

She held his hand and they walked down the hill to the group. When they reached down they saw everyone waiting for them. Even professor scolded karvi abit.

- "Don't do this again miss bhardwaj!"

Karvi :- "Yes sir, sorry sir."

- "Let's go to the nearby restaurant and stay in group!"

He shook his head. And with that Everyone got in their bus and they took off.

Anushka :- "I'm sorry karvi I Should have stayed with you."

Karvi :- "It's ok anu."

Anushka :- "You know hridaan was really worried for you."

Karvi smiled.

Karvi :- "I'm lucky to have him in my life."

Anushka :- "Yes you are I wish someone cared that deeply for me!"

Karvi :- "Anu!"

Anushka and karvi chuckled.

Hridaan was sitting at the back seat. He was staring out the window. He was thinking about today's events he was deep in his thought. Arjun was watching him from his seat. He sighed his best friend needed to realize his feelings He walked up to him and sat down beside him.

Arjun :- "Dude today the way you panicked and got worried was something else don't you think?"

Hridaan :- "What do you mean?"

Arjun :- "You know what I mean dude you just need to realize it!"

Hridaan :- "Arjun .."

Arjun :- "Just close your eyes and think about it ! This formula always works."

He winked at him and he went back to his seat. Hridaan closed his eyes and he thought about karvi, Every moment he spent with her, every second of it he always felt happy. When she was sad he felt sad too. The way she smiles the way she talks the way her eyes lit up with happiness. She was beautiful in and out she truly was an angel. He unknowingly smiled. He can do anything for her. he just wanted her happiness. Hridaan opened his eyes. Hridaan now couldn't stop his blush.

Hridaan :- "I love her.. I love karvi bhardwaj! I LOVE YOU!.."

Hridaan said the last part a little too loudly and Now everyone was looking at him with a weird look.

- "who do you love hridaan ?!"

Arjun gave him a knowing look.

Hridaan :- "Mahendra singh dhoni I love him ! I was watching the Match and CSK won the IPL So I just said I love you in excitement for dhoni!"

Hridaan tried to cover up and everyone seemed to believe him Because even they started to cheer for dhoni.

Professor :- "Shut up everyone!"

And with that everyone became quite. Hridaan looked at karvi who was giving him a amused look he just blushed hard and looked out the window.

Hridaan :-" I love you karvi!"
---------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes .

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys! I hope you enjoyed it and if you did please comment down below. Because I love your comments!
And finally hridaan realized his love for karvi! But will he confess? Tell me what do you think?
And please don't forget to vote!