CHAPTER 10 - Holding hands

Hridaan and karvi were walking for a while now. Both were little tired but their motivation was the sound of the waterfalls. Which kept them going.

Karvi :- "Are we close?"

Hridaan:- "Yes I think."

Karvi :- "I can't wait to see the jogni waterfall!"

Hridaan:- "Me too!"

Karvi and hridaan started walking suddenly karvi slipped. She was about to fall down but luckily hridaan grabbed her hand just in time. He quickly pulled her up. They were so close to each other. They looked into each other's eyes. None of them could take their eyes off each other.

-"Excuse me!"

Karvi and hridaan broke the eye contact. They turned to see two middel aged aunties.

-"You two this is not a place for romance!"

- "Boys and girls these days!"

They shook their heads and walked away.

Karvi :- "Weird people!"

Hridaan :- "Exactly! And karvi Are you ok?"

Karvi:- "Yes I'm fine! thank you!"

Hridaan and karvi then continued their walking and after a while they finally reached the famous jogni waterfalls.

Karvi :- "Wow! so beautiful!"

Hridaan :- "Yes mind blowing!"

Karvi and hridaan then went near the waterfall. The view was magnificent. There was a rainbow. Which was making the view more beautiful.

They clicked some pictures of each other

They clicked some pictures of each other. They sat on a nearby rock. They were admiring the beautiful view.

Karvi :- "I'm so happy I got to see this beautiful place. And all the credit goes to you hridaan!"

Hridaan:- "Me?"

Hridaan was totally confused.

Karvi:- "Yes you! If it weren't for you I would have been at home right now watching some boring tv show."

Karvi and hridaan laughed.

Hridaan:- "But I'm glad we came otherwise we would have missed this amazing view."

Karvi:- "Exactly!"

Hridaan and karvi admired the view for some more time and then they decided to head back. It was little hard to walk back so Hridaan and karvi held each other's hand tightly and they carefully walked back. They were the only students who walked all the way up to the waterfall. All the other students gave up including their professor. But their professor complimented karvi and hridaan for their efforts. Karvi and hridaan smiled at each other while still holding each other's hand tightly.

----------------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

Sorry for the short chapter guys
And The moment of karvi and hridaan was so cute , right ? And those ladies seriously mind your own business!
We all met thses kind if aunties , right ? Tell me you experiences with them. And thank you so much guys for reading this chapter and if you loved it please comment ! And please vote!