CHAPTER 15 - Hotel

Hridaan and karvi ran into a nearby hotel to avoid the boys. Hridaan double checked that the boys weren't following them. They were long gone.
He looked at karvi who was pouting like a little kid. He thought about all the incident that happened and he started laughing. Karvi Looked at him and she too started laughing.

-" Hey you two !"

Hridaan looked ahead, he saw the receptionist and few other people were giving them confused looks.

Hridaan :-" Um actually we accidentally came here we are just leaving. Sorry! "

Suddenly they heard police siren. Everyone in the hotel started running. And by this hridaan got the hint that this was not a normal hotel. He didn't even had the chance to look at the hotel. He had to act fast he didn't wanted to get caught by the police for something they haven't done. He looked at karvi who was still laughing. He was more worried for her. He quickly grabbed her hand and he was about to run but then a Constable stopped them.

- "hero Kuthe ??"

Hridaan :- "Sorry I didn't understand.."

- "Shut up and don't move!! Seriously boys and girls these days!"

Another constable came with more boys and girls. Hridaan kept a hand on karvi's shoulder protectively.

Hridaan :- "Sir we accidentally came here ! We are just friends ! Please let us leave!"

- "Everyone says the same thing! And what's wrong with her ?! Did you made her drink something bad ?!!!"

Hridaan :- "No!! She accidentally drank alcohol!"

- "accidentally or you made her??!! "

Constable grabbed hridaan's hand tightly.

Karvi :-" hey you !! Don't touch him!!"

Hridaan :- "It's ok karvi calm down!
Sir please we didn't do anything wrong
Please let us leave! "

- "What's wrong patil ?!"

Then a Inspector walked in. He looked at hridaan and karvi and then at patil. Hridaan looked at the inspector's name plate. His name was inspector Aman joshi.

Patil :- "Aman sir this guy made this girl drink something!"

Aman glared at hridaan. Hridaan was in full panic mode now. He didn't know how to prove that he is innocent.

Aman :- "Hey you ! What's your name ? "

Hridaan :-" Hridaan. "

Aman :- "Hridaan what did you do?! I don't want lies! Tell me the truth!!"

Hridaan then explained everything to aman. He even showed him his college id.

Hridaan :- "sir we are just students sir please let us leave! If you want I can call my professor!"

Karvi :- "Please he is a good guy sir he didn't do anything! "

Karvi who got sobered up a little because of all their shouting spoke up.

Aman :- "Ok you can leave!"

Hridaan :- "Thank you sir !"

Patil :- But sir how are you so sure?!

Aman :- "Trust me patil I have dealt with worse so I understand who is lying and who is not !"

Patil nodded. Hridaan and karvi were about to walk out but then aman stopped them

Aman :- "wait ! How are you going to go back to your hotel ?"

Hridaan actually had no idea. They came on bikes but they left them back at the party venue. And with karvi's condition he can't walk back.

Aman :- "I'll drop you two !"

Hridaan :- "Thank you sir! "

Hridaan and karvi then sat in the back seat of the police jeep. Aman sat in the passenger seat and another constable was driving.

Aman :- "Where is your hotel? "

Hridaan :-" Rainbow palace."

After half hour they reached at the hotel. Hridaan got out and he helped karvi.

Hridaan :- "Thank you so much sir !"

Aman :-" Its ok ! And next be careful you don't want to land in trouble!"

Hridaan :- "Yes sir!"

Aman smiled at them and they took off. Hridaan then got a call from arjun.

Arjun :- "Ok dude I'm already at the hotel where are you ?! "

Hridaan :- "I'm at the hotel too. I'll drop karvi to her room and then I'll meet you there."

Arjun :- "Ok. "

Hridaan disconnected the call.

Hridaan :- "Let's go karvi I'll drop you to your room."

Karvi :--" I don't want to walk !"

Hridaan :- "We just have to walk to the lift ! "

Karvi :- "I don't want to walk !! Pick me up !! "

Hridaan : "what ?!"

Karvi then started crying.

Hridaan :- "Ok ok sorry I'll pick you up !"

Hridaan then picked up karvi bridal style. Karvi quickly fell asleep. Hridaan smiled at her and he carried her all the way to her room. Arjun was already waiting outside. He got surprised to see hridaan carrying karvi.

Hridaan :- "Open the door fast!"

Arjun quickly opened the door. Hridaan walked in to the room. Hridaan carefully placed karvi on her bed right next to anushka and he covered her with the sheets.

He looked at karvi. She was sleeping peacefully. He smiled at her.

Arjun :-" I'm never going to any party again!! "

Hridaan chuckled.

Hridaan :- let's go to our room.

Arjun nodded. Then they quietly walked out of the room and close the door.
----------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

And Thank you so much guys for 1k+ reads !! ❤️❤️ This really means alot!
So guys how was the chapter? Did you enjoy it? And yes a surprise entry of Aman joshi !! And for those of you who Don't know who he is please read Aarohi to find out! And please comment guys I love your comments!
And thank you very much for reading this chapter and please don't forget to vote!