CHAPTER 24 - Broken

Hridaan :-" I lost her! I lost her! I broke her heart arjun !"

Arjun :- "Are you serious ? You didn't broke her heart she broke yours!! And still you are thinking about her!?"

Hridaan :- "It's not her fault arjun !! It's not! She trusted me and i broke her trust! I don't want to lose her ! She looked so shocked when I confessed."

Hridaan couldn't stop crying, it broke arjun's heart to see his happy friend like this.  never in his life he saw him crying.

Hridaan :- "I need to say sorry!"

Arjun :- "Hridaan!"

Hridaan ran to the bus arjun followed after him. Hridaan saw karvi crying and anushka was trying to comfort her. It broke his heart to see her like this.

Hridaan :- "Karvi.."

Karvi looked at him her eyes were red.

Karvi :- "I don't want to talk to you right now hridaan please go!"

Karvi looked down, hridaan crouched down .

Hridaan :- "I know I broke your heart karvi i'm sorry. I just wanted to confess my feelings to you. You don't have to feel the same I understand please.. Don't break our friendship please."

Karvi :- "Hridaan ... please I can't talk right now go!"

Arjun was now furious he grabbed hridaan's hand and dragged him out.

Hridaan :- "What the hell are you doing?!"

Arjun :-" Look at yourself hridaan!! "

Hridaan :-" Right now I'm not important!"

Arjun :- "ARE YOU DUMB !? DON'T BEG IN FRONT OF HER HRIDAAN!"

Hridaan :- "But she .."

Arjun :- "she asked you to leave!!"

Hridaan :- "No!"

Hridaan was about to go in, arjun tried to stop him but he wasn't listening so arjun punched him on the face and hridaan fell on the ground.

Arjun :-" I can't see my best friend begging in front of anyone!! Listen we are going back to mumbai And we are going today!! "

Hridaan :- "Karvi..I ... Lost....her."

Hridaan burst out crying.
---
They were currently on their way back to shimla, hridaan and arjun were sitting at the back seat and karvi And anushka were  sitting two seats ahead. Hridaan was asleep because of all the crying his eyes were red, blood was coming out of his lips because of arjun's punch. Karvi looked at hridaan it pained her to see him like this. She walked back to the back seat she was about to wipe his blood but arjun stopped her.

Arjun :- "You did enough karvi now please! I can take care of my friend."

Karvi got up and went back to her seat.
She had a reason for acting this way.  And the reason was her parents disastrous relationship, she was a commitment phobic,  love , romantic relationships terrified her.

Karvi :- "I'm Sorry hridaan..."

Karvi looked back at sleeping hridaan.
It broke her heart to see her best Friend like this. She wanted to talk to him but she couldn't.
-----
Arjun :- "I talked to our professor and  my dad booked the ticket we are going back."

Hridaan : "Do you think this is a good idea?"

Arjun :- "You will feel better after going back and   after seeing your parents! Thank God we got the tickets at last minute because my dad is the manager at the airport!"

Hridaan nodded.

They were currently in their shimla hotel room, arjun was packing their bags.

Hridaan remembered all their moments they spent together in manali and in shimla, he remembered when they danced in the rain, when they were traveling to manali, when they climbed the jogni waterfalls, when they danced together at the party and after that karvi got drunk he chuckled but then he remembered when he confessed and he frowned.

Hridaan thought," I know This is not the right moment karvi. right now I'll leave as you said but when we will meet in Mumbai I'll talk to you. "

Hridaan sighed.

Arjun :- "Let's go our bags are packed we should go early."

Hridaan:- "Ok. "

Hridaan and arjun locked their room and they gave the key back to the professor.
--
Anushka :- "Karvi hridaan is leaving for mumbai!"

Karvi :- "what why?! "

Anushka :- "Arjun is taking him back!"

Karvi ran to his room but she saw his room was locked then she saw hridaan going in to the lift she ran towards it.

Hridaan's phone fell from his pocket he bend down to pick it up, arjun saw karvi he glared at her and closed the door of the lift, she ran towards the stairs, she was running down the stairs  but suddenly she slipped and fell down.
--
Hridaan glanced back to karvi's room from downstairs he wanted to see her one time.

 --Hridaan glanced back to karvi's room from downstairs he wanted to see her one time

Arjun :- "Let's go our taxi is here!"

Hridaan nodded and they got out their taxi was waiting for them they got in and took off.

Somehow karvi came downstairs running but hridaan  already left . She sat down on her knees.

Karvi :- "Hridaan.."

----------------NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes

----------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Even I feel bad for our karidaan but
don't lose hope guys because like srk said end mein sab kuch thik ho jata hai aur agar aisa na ho to picture abhi baki hai mere dost!

And the above vm is made by my favorite SidashixAbhisha ♥️
Awesome vm girl !
The song and vm suited so well for this chapter!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment downbelow! And don't forget to vote!