CHAPTER 4 - Please don't cry

Today was the day of the college trip. Everyone was ready. Hridaan's mother packed a whole bag of snacks for him.

Hridaan :-" Mom don't you think the snacks are little too much."

Mrs vyas :- "Chiku you don't  know anything ! You will need all this snacks.  you are going on a long trip you should be prepared. What if you don't find any food ?"

Hridaan hugged his mother.

Hridaan :-" Mom  don't worry I'll be fine."

Mrs vyas :-" Yes I know my chiku can take care of himself but still I'm worried and I'll always be."

Hridaan :-" I love you !"

Mrs vyas kept a hand on hridaan's cheeks.

Mrs vyas :- "And I love you too !"

Mr vyas :- "All the love only  for your mother ?"

Hridaan and mrs vyas  turned to see hridaan's father standing at the door. With his arms crossed.

Hridaan :- "Dad !"

Hridaan walked up to his dad and hugged him. His dad hugged him back.

Meenal :-" I feel like I'm in hum sath sath hai !  Adults !"

She rolled her eyes.

Hridaan :-" And when I see you I feel like I'm in a horror movie ! "

Meenal :- "Your face is like a ghost !!"

Hridaan :- "I'm the hottest guy in my college ! "

Meenal :- "Only you say that ! "

Mrs vyas :- "Hridaan ! Meenal ! SHUT UP ! Meenal your brother is going on a trip for a  month. Don't you think you should wish him a safe journey."

Meenal :- "You are right I should say something to him ....  So bhai ..... Don't come back and  I'm taking your room !!"

And with that meenal walked away.

Hridaan :- "Don't you dare come anywhere near my room !!! "

Hridaan yelled at her.

Mrs vyas was shaking her head in disappointment but mr vyas was actually enjoying their banter. 
---
Here at karvi's house. Karvi's bags were all packed. She was ready. She was about to go downstairs but then she  heard a knock at her bedroom door. She opened the door to see her father.

Mr bhardwaj :- "You ready ? "

Karvi :- "Yes dad. I'm ready."

Dadu :- "You packed everything ? Did you pack your clothes ? Did you checked everything for the hundredth time ?! "

Dadu mocked mr bhardwaj.

Mr bhardwaj :-" Dad ! you don't  have to mock me  every time ! "

Dadu :- "Seriously Sumit you need to grow up ! Karvi is a big girl  now she can take care of herself right champ ?"

Karvi :- " Right dadu!"

Mr bhardwaj :-" I know but she is still my little girl dad ! "

Karvi smiled at her father her father smiled back. He kept a hand on her head. But their moment was short lived because karvi's mother came. Her parents glared at each other

Mr bhardwaj :- " I'm downstairs karvi."

Karvi's  father strommed off. Karvi frowned.

Meenakshi :-" Hello papa."

Dadu :- "Hello meenakshi how are you ?"

Meenakshi :- "I'm fine and you ? Is sumit taking good care of you or do you want to come with me ?"

Dadu :- "Don't worry meenakshi i'm happy here."

Dadu gave her a fake smile and he left.
Meenakshi just shook her head in disappointment. But then  she looked at karvi and she smiled.

meenakshi :- "Hey sweetheart."

She hugged karvi. Karvi hugged her mother.  Meenakshi  broke the hug.

Meenakshi :-" You ready ?"

Karvi :- "Yes mom I'm ready. "

Meenakshi :-" Enjoy ok ! And tell me everything about your trip when you come back ok ? "

Karvi :- "Yes mom."

Meenakshi :- "Ok here are some clothes and snacks for you . They are branded.
you can show off a little to your friends." 

Karvi :-" Mom but you know I don't like to show off. Why I should do that ? Everyone deserves to be treated equally. And just because I have some branded clothes that doesn't mean I'm great."

Meenakshi :- "You are just like your father ! Boring !"

Karvi sighed and she grabbed her bags and went downstairs. Her mother shook her head in disappointment.

Karvi's dad was going to drop her but some work came up. Her mother was dropping her. The whole car ride was silent. And it was a uncomfortable silence. When they arrived at the train station. Her mother helped her with the bags.

Meenakshi :-" Karvi this  clothes are for you so take them with you. I'm sorry."

Karvi smiled at her mother.

Karvi :- "Mom it's okay don't say sorry."

Her mother smiled at her daughter.

Meenakshi :- "Am I really not allowed in there ?"

Karvi :- "No mom sorry these are are the rules."

Meenakshi :- "Your school is weird !"

Karvi then grabbed her bags and walked inside. When she arrived at the Platform. She saw hridaan. He looked tense.

Karvi :- "Hridaan what happened ? Why are you so tensed ? "

Hridaan :- "Our train left half hour ago."

Karvi :- "Oh ok .... Wait WHAT ?! "

Hridaan :-" Calm down ! Everyone is looking at us they will think I did something !"

Karvi :-" What are we supposed to do now ?! How can the train leave without us ?? We arrived at the given time !! "

Hridaan :- "Check the time karvi. We are late."

Karvi checked her watched and indeed they were late.  karvi started crying. Hridaan was now panicking everyone was looking at them.

Hridaan :- "Karvi please I beg you please don't cry. Everyone is looking at us they will think I did something and they  will beat the crap out of me please don't cry. I'll take you to shimla we will join the college group there ."

Karvi wipped her tears .

Karvi :- "How ? "

Hridaan :-" I have a plan .... Who am I kidding I don't have a plan. But please don't cry again. I will figure out something ? Do you trust me ? I know we don't know each other that well but still do you trust me  even a bit ?"

Karvi thought about it for a second.

Karvi :- "Yes I do trust you . Now tell me what should we do ?"

---------------------------------------------------------

NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

Moms are so caring man they are always ahead of time , right? They know everything! And the nicknames we all have at our home tell me your nicknames guys !  And don't get ne started on siblings they are always ready to irritate us ! And thank you so much for reading this chapter and please vote and comment guys ! Don't hesitate feel free to talk to me!
And how was  the chapter guys  ?