CHAPTER 37 - Condition.

Hridaan's college Netaji subhash chandra bose won the cricket Tournament so a small celebration was held where they awarded the players after the celebration They came home and currently karidaan were at karvi's house.

Hridaan handed the trophy to karvi.

Hridaan :- "To my sherni!"

Karvi blushed And took the trophy.

Karvi :- "Thank you my Jerry!"

She came a little closer to hridaan and whispered in hridaan's ear.

Karvi :- "Catch me if you can!"

And she ran up the stairs to the terrace.

Hridaan :- "Sherni!"

Hridaan ran after her to the terrace.
Karvi ran to the other end but hridaan quickly catched her and pulled her close.

Hridaan :- "Now where will you go?!"

Karvi :- "What if someone comes?!"

Hridaan :- "We are alone Sherni!"

Hridaan leaned in karvi too closed her eyes and leaned in.
--
Here Karvi's dad arrived home..He saw that no one was around so he called out their names.

Mr bhardwaj :- "Karvi!! Where are you beta?! I'm home!"

Karvi and hridaan pulled away.

Karvi :- "My dad's here!"

Hridaan :- "yeah I think we should talk to him."

Karvi :- "Are you sure? I'm sacred about his reaction."

Karvi was really nervous hridaan smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

Hridaan :- "Don't worry."

Karvi smiled back at him. They held each other's hand tightly and walked downstairs. When karvi's father saw their holding hands he got the hint.

Hridaan :- "Sir.."

Mr bhardwaj :- "I think I know what you are going to say hridaan."

He looked at their holding hands.
Karvi nervously looked between her dad and hridaan they both had a determined look on their faces.
--
Mr and mrs vyas, Dadu and karvi's mother , karidaan and mr bhardwaj were currently sitting in the living room.
Hridaan and karvi told them their whole story.

Meenakshi :-"Wow i'm so happy for you!"

She smiled at them. Karvi felt really happy that her mother accepted their relationship. She was now less nervous.

Mr vyas :- "Even your mother and I accept your relationship Hridaan and karvi."

Mr vyas smiled at them which made them even more happy.

Mrs vyas :- "Yes I'm really happy! "

Karvi was now totally happy but hridaan was waiting for mr bhardwaj's reaction he knew that mr bhardwaj had something in his mind.

Mr bhardwaj :-" But I will not accept this relationship!"

Everyone was shocked. Hridaan's suspension came true he nervously looked at her father.

Dadu :- "But Why?!"

Mr bhardwaj :- "I want to make sure that hridaan is right for my daughter!"

Karvi :- "Dad He indeed is!! He is the best!!"

Mr Vyas :- "I assure you mr bhardwaj that my son will take good care of her!"

Mr bhardwaj :- "Mr vyas I appreciate your reassurance but I need to make sure that he indeed is the right guy!"

Meenakshi :- "Stop it sumit! Think about our daughters happiness!"

Mr bhardwaj :- "That's what I'm doing!"

Hridaan :- "What do you want me to do sir?"

Mr bhardwaj :- "You have to get a job and earn your first salary but you can't work in your father's company You have to live like a comman middle Class guy You have to live without all the facilities your parents provided you! Only then I'll accept this relationship!"

Karvi :- "dad ..."

Hridaan :- "I accept sir!"

Everyone was shocked by the turn of events no one expected that mr bhardwaj will keep this condition before hridaan and on top of that hridaan accepted this. Everyone gave each other nervous look.

Meenakshi :- "Are you serious sumit ?! What are you doing?! Hridaan never even lived like this ! Hridaan you don't have to do this!"

Mr bhardwaj :- "That's why I kept this condition before him I want to see how much he loves my daughter!"

Dadu :- "But he is still studying his post graduation!"

Mr bhardwaj :- "Second year post graduates do get hired dad Some are in my company!"

Mrs vyas :- "But.."

Hridaan :- "I'll do it! I'll live as a comman man and I'll earn my first salary."

Mr Bhardwaj :- "Sure then you have One month! You can leave tomorrow morning."

Hridaan nodded he looked at karvi who was already in tears. She was pissed at her father for all this. Hridaan wiped her tears

Hridaan :- "Please don't cry karvi."

Karvi :- "hridaan you don't have to do this! Dad why are you doing this?! Don't you trust me!?"

Mr bhardwaj :- "I'm doing this for you Karvi! "

Hridaan :- "Karvi i'll be fine don't worry!"

Hridaan gave her a reassuring smile.

Hridaan :- "Ye dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge! "

He winked at her now she couldn't hold back her tears. She hugged him tighly and he hugged her back.

Hridaan :- "I love you!"

Karvi :- "I love you More!"

And with that hridaan broke the hug. He smiled at her and walked out of the house.

---------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!! And don't forget to vote!