CHAPTER 11 - Jab we met

Today everyone was tired and that's why the professor decided that they are not going to visit any place. And they are just going to stay in the hotel. But hridaan and karvi they didn't wanted to just stay in the hotel. They wanted to visit other places. They were currently at the hotel terrace.

Karvi:- "We are here to explore manali. We can't just stay in hotel!"

Hridaan :- "Exactly and waste one day. We can see so many places in one day!"

Karvi:- "We are going!"

Hridaan:- Yes you are right we are going let's talk to the professor.

Karvi and hridaan went to their professor's room. They knocked on the door and their professor opened the door with a tired face.

- "What do you want?"

Hridaan :- "Sir we don't want to stay in the hotel all day!"

- "Aren't you guys tired? "

Karvi:- "No sir we want to visit more places. So can hridaan and I go ?"

Hridaan:- "Sir please we will be okay."

-" You two better be careful because I don't want your parents to blame me !"

Karvi:- "They won't!"

- "Ok go! And be careful! "

And with that the professor slammed the door shut. Hridaan and karvi high-fived eachother. They quickly got ready.

Anushka :-" Enjoy you two! "

Arjun :- "Have fun!"

Karvi:- "Are you guys sure you don't want to come with us ?"

Hridaan :- "Look it's not too late you can come with us!"

Arjun :- "No dude! We are not coming I'm too tired!"

Anushka :- "Me too so enjoy!"

Karvi :- "Ok bye!"

Hridaan:- "Bye see you later!"

Karvi and hridaan searched online for the places to visit in manali and they decided to go to the nagar village which is 22 kms from manali. There were lot of famous places to visit.
---
They took take a bus to go the village. The bus was not much crowded. Hridaan and karvi sat in the front seat. Karvi was sitting near the window. Hridaan was sitting beside her. He was searching about the famous places in nagar in detail.

Hridaan :- "First we will go to the famous gouri shankar temple. It's dated back to 12th century. Its famous for its architecture."

Karvi :- "Wow! Now I'm even more excited!"

Hridaan :- "Same! And then there is nagar castle which is also very famous and the song ye ishq hai from jab we met is shot there."

Karvi :- "Wow really that's my favourite movie!"

Hridaan :-"Same!"

Hridaan and karvi then talked about jab we met and then they talked about some other movies too.
--
They finally reached the nagar village. They straight went to the gouri shankar Temple. The temple indeed was really amazing!

 The temple indeed was really amazing!

Karvi :- "Wow beautiful!"

Hridaan :- "Yes really beautiful!"

They took off their shoes and washed their feet and went inside to take the darshan. The idols of shankar parvati were placed on a pedestal and seated over nandi. They both were holding their childrens ganpati bappa and kartik swami. Karvi and hridaan prayed to gouri shankar. Later they explored the temple. There were stone carvings of Ganpati bappa and people playing musical instruments and some dancing statues.

Karvi :- "This is so amazing!"

Hridaan :- "Yes thank god we came!"

Karvi :- "You know i really enjoy visiting all these amazing places with you."

Hridaan blushed.

Hridaan :- "Even I enjoy visiting all these places with you! And that rarely happnes."

Karvi :- "Really ?"

Hridaan :- "I don't open with people so easily. I'm really shy. But with you I feel like I can be myself. I don't feel shy I feel confident. I enjoy your company!"

Karvi :- "Aww.. I really feel special thank you! Even I don't open up so easily I take lot of time but with you everything is easy and even I don't feel shy I feel confident! I enjoy your company too!"

Hridaan and karvi smiled at each other.

Karvi :- "Hridaan I'm hungry."

Hridaan :- "Yeah me too and it's lunch time so we should go to a nearby restaurant. We will have our lunch and then we will go to nagar castle."

Karvi :- "Ok."

Hridaan and karvi then went to a nearby local restaurant. They ordered their food. Their food was served shortly after. They started eating.

Hridaan:- "wow the food is amazing."

Karvi :- "Yes really !"

After the lunch they split the bill and payed. Later they took a bus for nagar castle.
------------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

Our karvi and hridaan loves to travel ! And I loved that they are so comfortable with each other and that happens rarely right ? I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please comment down below I really appreciate it and please vote and thank you for reading this chapter!