CHAPTER 7- five more minutes !

Anushka was trying to call karvi but her phone was switched off.

Arjun:- "Look I talked to hridaan he said they are together and they are coming from the next train. "

Anushka:-" Ok. I was just worried. ,

Arjun:- "I understand."

Arjun smiled at Anushka. She smiled back.

Arjun :- I understand that you are worried Because now you don't have anyone to torcher.

Arjun laughed. Anushka glared at him. She was about to punch him but he ran away.

Here hridaan and karvi were both trying to convince each other to use the seat.

Hridaan:-" karvi you can use the seat I'll adjust somewhere."

Karvi:- "No hridaan first you should use the seat because you must be tired."

Hirdaan:- "No karvi, please."

Hridaan and karvi were interrupted by the same women who met them a few hours ago.

- "Hey you can use one of our seats.
We are getting off at the next station."

Karvi and hridaan thanked the women.
Her seat was the upper seat. Karvi slept on the upper seat. And hridaan slept on their seat which was side lower. They used their bags as cushions.
----
The next morning at 7 a.m. karvi woke up. She freshened up. And she woke hridaan up Because in one hour they were going to reach Manali.

Karvi:- "hridaan wake up. We will reach in one hour."

Hridaan:- "Just five more minutes mom."

Karvi chuckled.

Karvi:- "hridaan I'm not your mom. I'm karvi. We are in the train to Manali."

Hridaan woke up and He looked at karvi who was smiling at him.

Hridaan:- "Sorry karvi. I thought I'm at my home ."

Karvi chuckled. Hridaan then got freshened up. After one hour their train reached manali they grabbed their bags and got off the train.

Hridaan :- "Finally we are here."

Karvi :- "Yes. Thank you so much hridaan."

Hridaan:- " karvi don't mention it. "

Karvi:- "but I'm glad that we missed the train."

Hridaan:- "you're glad we missed the train? "

Karvi:- "Yes because we got to know each other and now we are friends."

Karvi grinned cheerfully. Hridaan too grinned cheerfully.

Hridaan:- "Yes and we didn't have to listen to our professor's boring lecture And rules."

Karvi:-" Yes. Like, don't go here! Don't touch this! Don't laugh so loudly! "

Karvi and hridaan laughed and they high-fived each other . their college group arrived soon after. They joined the group and surprisingly their professors didn't suspect a thing. Like they didn't even know that they were not on the train with them. Their professors gave them the same instructions karvi and hridaan talked about earlier. They looked at each other and smiled.

After their instructions were over. They went to the hotel.

- "Two students in one room. Choose your partners. And yes right now it's 9 am and and we are leaving at 10 am. I want everyone gathered outside the hotel at sharp 10 am."

Anushka and karvi were in one room and arjun and hridaan were in one room. Everyone went to their rooms and got freshened up

Anushka hugged have.

Anushka:- "God I missed you!! I thought you weren't coming."

Karvi:-" Of course I was going to come anu. "

Anushka broke the hug. And she gave a teasing look to karvi. Karvi rolled her eyes.

Karvi :- "don't start!"

Anushka :- "Ok fine."

Karvi checked her watch .

Karvi :- "damn it's 9:50 we can't be late."

Anushka :- "yes I don't wanna hear a boring lecture on time management! "

Anushka and karvi quickly locked the room. Karvi and anushka were waiting for the lift. They heard someone they turned to see arjun and hridaan coming.

Hridaan :- "we are late!!"

Arjun :-" Don't worry. The professor will be late himself. "

Karvi :- "Hey hridaan!"

Hridaan saw karvi waving at him she was smiling brightly. Hridaan too smiled brightly at her. His heart fluttered. He blushed hard at the sight of her.

Hridaan thought, Karvi is looking so cute! Wait wait.. hridaan what are you doing ?! Am I blushing ? No no ! It's nothing!

Arjun hit hridaan in the right arm with his bag. hridaan held his right arm in pain.

Arjun :- "What the hell dude?! Let's go."

Hridaan :- "You hit me hard dude."

Arjun :- "it wasn't that hard ! "

Hridaan :-" I'll show you! "

Hirdaan then hit arjun with his bag.

Arjun :- "Yeah that hurts bad."

Arjun rubbed his left arm.

Anushka :- "Hey come fast ! We will be more late because of you guys!"

They saw anushka and karvi were already in the lift. They were waiting for them. Arjun and hridaan rushed into the lift. Anushka pressed the G button. In few minutes They reached the ground floor. And like arjun predicted the professor himself was late.

Arjun:- "I told you guys!"

Anushka:- "Ok you were right ! Now what should we do ? Should we give you oscar ?"

Arjun rolled his eyes.

Anushka :- "Don't roll your eyes at me."

And with that anushka and arjun started bickering. Hridaan and karvi looked at each other and laughed.
----------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

Thank God they got a seat otherwise pehele aap pehele aap main train nikal jati and What the hell hridaan you thought karvi is your mom *laughs* and thank you so much guys for reading this chapter and please comment I love your comments so please don't hesitate! And please vote!