CHAPTER 5 - I trust you!

Karvi :- "Can't we just go to the next station ?"

Hridaan :- "We can't karvi because the train is an express and there is a new scheme that  it  will not stop at any station more than five minutes."

Karvi :-" we can't even tell our parents they will just cancel our trip !"

Hridaan :- "I'll inquire in  the office  about the next train."

Karvi :- "ok ".

Hridaan was about to go but then he saw some guys looking at karvi. He glared at them. They got scared and they left but hridaan was now worried that if he left they might come back.

Hridaan :-" Karvi come with me you shouldn't stay here alone. "

Karvi :- "Ok."

Karvi and hridaan went to the office. They inquired about the train and there was train for shimla and manali at 3:00 pm.

Hridaan :-" Currently it's 2:00 pm. We need to wait one hour."

Karvi :- "One more hour.  Ok We don't even  have any other option. "

The officer looked at them suspiciously.

- "Are you two running away from home ? Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend ?"

Hridaan and karvi were shocked. They looked at each other. They both got embarrassed.

- "look what ever your problem is ... please discuss it with your parents. They will understand. Make them understand !  you people are young and naive you don't understand anything and...".

Hridaan :-" sir we are not boyfriend and girlfriend ok we are just students ! Our college arranged a school trip and  we missed our train  that's why we were asking about the next train ! That's it !
Don't assume things !"

The officer still gave them suspicious look. Hirdaan was about to explain again but karvi stopped him.

Karvi :-" Let's just go."

Hridaan nodded. They grabbed their bags and left the office. Hridaan then bought the tickets for their next train.

Hridaan :- "Sorry karvi there was only one seat available."

Karvi :-" It's ok we will adjust. "

Hridaan :- "It's ok you can use the seat i'll adjust somewhere. "

Karvi :- "Hridaan we will adjust ok !"

Hridaan :-" Ok "

They smiled at each other. They went to their platform and sat on a nearby bench.

Hridaan :-" Can I ask you something ?"

Karvi :- "Yes sure. "

Hridaan :- "Um.. you are comfortable right ? Like I mean you are comfortable to go with me right ?"

Karvi smiled.

Karvi :- "Yes hridaan i'm comfortable with you. When I said I trust you. I meant it. I know you are a good guy hridaan and before you ask how I'm so sure I'll tell you why..You remember santosh ?"

Hridaan :- "How can I forget that idiot."

Hridaan clenched his fist.

Karvi :- 'He used to torcher every girl. He used to pass bad comments. He used to follow us girls  And one day he crossed his limit. When he grabbed seema's hand. She complaint but nothing happened. But you were the one who helped her. You exposed him and I still remember how you beat the crap out of him."

Flashback

Hridaan kicked  santosh. He fell to the ground. Hridaan started punching him. His face was all bloody. Arjun came and stopped hridaan.

Hridaan :-" Let go of me arjun."

Arjun :- "Hridaan calm down. "

Hridaan :-" I can't arjun  ! How dare he look at  a girl with such  bad intentions ?! How dare he  touched a girl without her permission ?!"

Hridaan punched  santosh. He grabbed his collar.

Hridaan :- "DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT A GIRL WITH BAD INTENTIONS AGAIN !! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH A GIRL WITHOUT HER PERMISSION AGAIN !!!!
IF YOU DID I'LL PUNISH YOU !!! YOU SHOULD RESPECT GIRLS !!!!"

Police came and they arrested santosh.

Seema :- "Thank you so much hridaan for helping me when no one did. Thank you so much."

Hridaan :- "Don't thank me.  I just did what I should do what everyone should do. And listen seema girls don't need a man to protect them they can protect themselves.  Girls can do anything. So just believe in yourself."

Hridaan and arjun left. Karvi was watching everything from afar. She smiled.

Flashback ends.

Karvi :- "I was really impressed hridaan.
You really are a good guy. I really admire you. "

Hridaan just blushed.

Hridaan :-" I'm not that special."

Karvi :-" Yes you are. And I trust you hridaan completely."

Hridaan smiled at her. She smiled back.
----------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

Hridaan is really good guy we really need people like him! And yes we all should treat everyone with respect !
What do you think guys ? Please tell me ! Please comment guys I really love your comments! And please vote and Thank you so much for reading this chapter!