CHAPTER 40 - letter.

Hridaan woke up at 5am and filled the water. He then got ready for his college and made some breakfast.  He arranged his file for his interview when he was ready to go He woke arjun up.

Hridaan :- "Arjun I'm going for a job interview and then straight I'll come to college ok I've made breakfast ok?"

Arjun rubbed his eyes he checked the time it was 6am.

Arjun :- "It's too early man! "

Hridaan :- "I know arjun ok get ready!
I gotta go!"

Hridaan grabbed his bag and rushed to the station he boarded the local. It was his first time traveling the local he was really enjoying the experience. He looked around some were reading a book, some were listening to music, some were lost in their own thoughts. While living a middle class life he learned that middle class life is really not easy.

He thought about karvi he wondered what she must be doing now.
--
Karvi woke up at 5am too she got ready and prayed to ganpati bappa for hridaan's success. She couldn't even message him or call him. She sighed.

Karvi :-"Today is your first interview hridaan all the best!"
--
When it was time to leave for college anushka came to pick up karvi.

Karvi :- "Sorry anu I'm not coming with you."

Anushka :- "But why?"

Karvi :-"Anu hridaan must be traveling through local so even I'm going to take the local for college."

Anushka :- "God you guys! Ok even I'm coming with you !"

Karvi :- "Anu you don't have to.."

Anushka :-" If arjun can support his best friend then why can't I? I'm coming!"

Dadu walked into karvi's room with a proud smile.

Dadu :- "Well done karvi I'm proud of you and hridaan! You guys are going to win this challenge!"

Karvi smiled at him and he smiled back. Meanwhile her dad heard the whole thing he just looked down and went to his room. Karvi and anushka rushed to the station.
--
Hridaan's interview went well they told him that they will inform him later. He hurried to his college. Unfortunately hridaan and karvi had different classes and different lunch time from today so they couldn't even see each other for a while.

In the lunch time hridaan got a idea he ate half his tiffin and gave the tiffin to arjun.

Hridaan :- "Give this to my sherni."

Arjun :- "Oh ho sure brother but where are you going?"

Hridaan :- "For another interview."

Arjun :- "All the best bro!"

He smiled at him and rushed to the station.
--
At karvi's lunch time, when she arrived arjun gave her the tiffin she opened it to see her favorite bhindi and there was a letter it read...

"Don't worry soon we will win this challenge! I love you sherni!!."

Karvi had tears in her eyes she kept the letter in her bag and wrote another one for hridaan. She gave it to arjun and ate the tiffin. She knew that hridaan made it and it was amazing. She prayed to ganpati bappa for his success.
-
Karvi walked in hridaan and arjun's room in chawl the room was small but good. She felt really bad that hridaan had to live in a small room like this. She saw his clothes laying around. She chuckled it was hridaan's  bad habit.
She remembered one moment...

Flashback.

Karvi walked into hridaan's room she saw him playing games and his whole room was a mess.

Karvi :-"Hridaan your whole room is a mess!"

Hridaan :-"Sorry karvi I'll clean it later."

Karvi shook her head and started cleaning his room. Hridaan turned to see her cleaning.

Hridaan :-"Karvi you don't have to clean all this I'll do it !"

Karvi :-"Its ok hridaan I love to do your things."

She smiled at him and he smiled back he then kissed her cheeks and started cleaning with her.

Flashback end.

Karvi started cleaning the room. She then tied her hair in a messy bun and started cooking.

Arjun :- "Aree karvi you don't have to do this!"

Karvi :- "Arjun please I want to do this for hridaan. He will be really tired when he will get home so please!"

She prepared the whole dinner for them and left.
--
At night hridaan was exhausted from all the traveling. When he arrived home he saw that  all  the food was prepared.

Hridaan :- "Who made it?"

Arjun :-"Who do you think? Karvi!"

Hridaan :-"Karvi ?"

Arjun :- "Yes bro! She was here after the college."

Hridaan smiled he had tears in his eyes. Arjun gave him the letter karvi wrote for him....

"I trust you hridaan I trust our love we are going to win this challenge! I love you more  jerry!"

He smiled at the letter.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!!  And don't forget to vote!