CHAPTER 21 - Sherni

After exploring the kufri zoo students wanted to visit the amusement park of kufri and well the professors couldn't object they had to agree so now they were visiting the amusement park. The park had the band system the yellow , blue , orange, red band. According to the band you can enjoy the rides. So everyone choose their own band so karidaan and arshka choose the yellow band.

Hridaan :- "Ok so we can Enjoy rides such as Sky swinger, Frish Bee, Swing it, Dashing Car, Haunted House, Mirror Maze, Infinity Room, Tunnel Ride."

Karvi :- "I want to try the sky swinger first!"

Hridaan :- "Same!"

Arjun :- "Oh yeah of course hridu you want to try this ride!"

Hridaan :- "Shut up arjun and don't call me that!, you know I hate it!"

Karvi :-" Hey but I loved the cute nick name!"

Karvi pinched hridaan's cheeks.

Karvi :- "Hridu!"

Hridaan blushed.

Hridaan :- "Still you can't call me that!"

Karvi :- "Oh really hridu?"

Hridaan fake glared at karvi and karvi she smiled innocently at him.

Anushka :- "Aww!"

Hridaan :- "Seriously you guys! I'm going on the ride you can enjoy here!"

And with that hridaan walked to the ticket counter followed by laughing karvi , anushka and arjun. They got their tickets and got on their ride.

The staff member buckled their seatbelts tight

The staff member buckled their seatbelts tight. They all were feeling scared.

Karvi :- "If you want you can grab my hand."

Hridaan chuckled at this he knew karvi was too shy to admit that she was scared and so was he but then the ride started and with that they threw away all the shyness and grabbed each other's hands and screamed.

Here arjun was too scared he looked at anushka who was enjoying this ride.

Arjun :- "Of course chudails are not sacred of anything they usually scare other people!"

Anushka :- "Shut up and enjoy the ride otherwise I'll throw you!"

Arjun :- "Mata rani please save me! "

He joined his hands and prayed, Anushka now couldn't hold back her laughter.
--
The ride was over everyone had different thoughts about it.

Arjun :- "I'm never going to go on this sky swimger ride again! I thought something will happen to me!"

Anushka rolled her eyes at him.

Anushaka :- "I enjoyed the ride what about you guys?"