CHAPTER 36 - I like him!

He gave them some instructions and the match started. Rohit's team was batting first.

Karvi and anushka sat in the benches.
Both were engrossed in the match both cheering for Arjun and hridaan.

Rohit tried to make hridaan  angry but he was so calm all the time. Now karvi knew why they called him  Dhoni. He was really calm like captain cool. Hridaan was now bowling.

And The player was out Clean bolt

And The player was out Clean bolt. Karvi stood up  and cheered for hridaan.Hridaan looked at her and winked. Hridaan got 3 wickets.

And then arjun bowled and he got 3 wickets.This time anushka cheered for him. Arjun just stopped and looked at anushka in disbelief but then he chuckled and continued playing.

And the rest of the bowlers got 2 and 1 wicket. They were all out on 75. Now It was break for 15 minutes and the 2nd innings will start after it.

Karvi :- "So tell me everything Anu!"

Anushka :- "I liked him since our final year of graduation."

Karvi :- "Now we are in 2nd year of our post graduation! That means 2 damn years! And you didn't tell me a thing!"

Anushka :- "I denied it at first But then I accepted when we started hanging around. But he always used to fight with me so then I used to fight with him. But I like him alot Karvi!"

Karvi :- "Wow I can't believe this! Please anu don't do the stupidity like me please confess your feelings to him he might feel the same!"

Anushka :- "Really?"

Karvi :- "Yes! And Even if he didn't you guys still can be friends!"

Anushka :- "Yeah you are right! I'm going to confess my feelings to him."

Karvi :- "Great!!"

Then the players came opening batsman were arjun and hridaan. Hridaan looked At karvi she gave him a thumbs up and he smiled at her though she couldn't see because of his helmet so he gave her a thumbs up.

The match started and hridaan and arjun played very good. They won the match single-handedly.

Rohit :- "Well played Hridaan!"

Hridaan :- "Well played Rohit!"

They shook hands. Karvi ran towards hridaan she was about to hug him but he stopped her.

Hridaan :- "Wait let me remove the  helmet so you won't get hurt."

Karvi :- "Be quick!"

He removed the helmet and then karvi hugged hridaan tight he too hugged her back and spun her around.

Anushka too hugged arjun but arjun was shocked but still he hugged her back with hesitation. He broke the hug.

Anushka :- "Well played Arjun!"

Arjun :- "Thank you chudail!"

Arjun laughed at this but anushka blushed which made arjun to stop laughing he looked at her confused.

Arjun :- "What's the matter Anushka?"

Anushka :- "Nothing."

She smiled at him and he too smiled back at her.

-------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment