CHAPTER 39 - CHAWL

Hridaan and arjun arrived at the chawl.

The  chawl secretary showed them their room

The  chawl secretary showed them their room. Everyone in the chawl was looking at them and whispering to each other.Arjun felt really uncomfortable he  whispered to hridaan.

Arjun :- "Dude why are they staring at us like we are bank robber

Hridaan chuckled.

Hridaan :- "Dude they are just curious."

Secretary :- "Ok the water comes in the morning at 5:00am Right now I have filled the water for you  But you have to fill it by yourself from tomorrow."

Hridaan :- "Sure uncle thank you."

The secretary smiled at them and he left. Arjun and hridaan walked in the room  it was small but good.

Arjun :- "Now we have to wake up at 5:00 am god!"

Hridaan :- "It's ok if you want to.."

Arjun :- "Shut up bro!"

Hridaan chuckled.

Hridaan :- "We have to buy some Groceries. I have my   pocket money saved up to 2,000."

Arjun :- "Yeah even I have mine 2,000.
So 4,000. "

Hridaan :- "Ok then let's go we should only buy the essentials. "

Arjun :- "Ok but where should we go?"

Hridaan :-"Damn even I don't know we should ask the secretary."

They met the secretary and asked him for some direction they got to know that there was a nearby place where the groceries where in cheap price.
When the reached the location they got really confused because both of them didn't had any idea about buying groceries.

Arjun :- "What should we do now yaar we have no idea about buying groceries!!"

Hridaan :-" We have to try arjun everything has a first time."

One lady heard their conversation and decided to help them.

- "can I help you?"

Hridaan :- "Yes please mam."

The lady then helped them in buying some groceries and hridaan, arjun were more than happy.

Hridaan :-" Thank you so much mam!"

Arjun :- "Yeah mam really thank you!"

- "My pleasure!"

Hridaan and arjun went back home. They arranged the groceries now it was already 5pm. Both were hungry hridaan cooked some dal rice and they ate together.  Here Karvi was worried about hridaan alot.

She didn't had any idea if hridaan had ate something or not she had asked arjun to message her when they had their lunch. But still she didn't receive any message. Actually even karvi didn't had her lunch yet.

Arjun then messaged karvi that they ate their lunch dal rice. He told her in brief about their day. Karvi felt really bad that hridaan had  to buy the groceries himself.

Dadu :- "Did hridaan eat?"

Karvi :- "Yes dadu he did."

Dadu :- "Good now you should eat too."

Karvi nodded she went downstairs and cooked some dal rice. She sat on the floor in her room and started eating.
Mr bhardwaj saw this and he was confused.

Mr bhardwaj :- "What happened karvi why are you sitting on the floor and not on the dining table and only dal rice?"

Karvi :- "Dad hridaan had only dal rice for lunch and even he would be sitting on the floor while eating he doesn't have dining table there."

Mr bhardwaj was shocked he just looked down and went to his room. After finishing her lunch karvi washed  her own dish. She was going to live the same middle class life as hridaan for a month.
--
  It was now night After doing all the chores of the house hridaan and arjun  overspread the mattress on the floor  and laid down.

Hridaan looked at his lockscreen which was a photo of them. He kissed her photo.

Hridaan :- "I hope you are doing okay their Sherni! I love you! Good night."
--
Karvi over spread the mattress on the floor and laid down. She opened her lockscreen which was of course their photo.

Karvi :- "I hope you are okay hridaan..I love you good night.'

She kissed his photo. Both hridaan and karvi drifted off to sleep while thinking about each other.

Mr bhardwaj opened karvi's room door a little bit and he saw that she was sleeping on the floor he felt really bad.
--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!!  And don't forget to vote!