CHAPTER 8 - Nostalgia

The professor finally came and now they were visiting the famous hadimba devi temple in manali. The temple was located in the old manali. The temple was really beautiful.The temple is surrounded by a cedar forest called Dhungiri Van Vihar at the foot of the Himalayas. The temple is dedicated to the wife of bheem hidimbi devi. The professor was telling them. More information of the place.

Anushka:- "Yeh jawani hai deewani  movie's scene was shot here

Anushka:- "Yeh jawani hai deewani  movie's scene was shot here."

Karvi:- "Oh yeah I remember the scene."

Hridaan was clicking photos of the temple in his camera.

Arjun :- "The temple is so beautiful!"

Hridaan:- "Yes the structure is really different than the other temples."

Hridaan continued to click pictures. He saw karvi. He smiled.

Hridaan:- "Hey karvi!"

Karvi turned to her left to see hridaan with his camera smiling at her.

Hridaan :- "can I take a picture?"

Karvi smiled.
Karvi :- "of course!"

She posed for him in front of the temple. He clicked some good pictures for her. He showed the pictures to karvi.

Karvi :-  "wow the photos are so amazing! You are a really good photographer!!"

Hridaan blushed.

Hridaan :- "Thank you!"

Anushka:- "Can you take my pictures too hridaan?"

Arjun rolled his eyes at her. Anushka glared  at him.

Hridaan :- "Yeah sure anushka!"

Hridaan clicked some pictures of anushka too. She loved the pictures too.but then the professor yelled at them. So anushka and arjun quickly rushed to join the group. Hridaan was about to go  but karvi grabbed his hand. He blushed at her touch. He kept looking at their joined hands.

Karvi :- "Come with me!"

Hridaan looked at her confused.

Karvi:- "seriously hridaan the professor is only going to give some information and we won't be able to explore the whole temple. So instead of joining them we should explore the temple."

Karvi grinned cheerfully at him.

Hridaan:-"You are right there is a van vihar park too and I'm sure the professor wouldn't let us visit he will probably give us the reason that there is  no time."

Karvi :- "yes exactly!"

Hridaan grinned at her cheerfully.

They sneaked out from the group.
They both explored the temple. Clicked some awesome pictures of each other. And then they sneaked to the van vihar park. Which was near the temple.
The main attraction of the park was the man made lake.