CHAPTER 14 - Gents toilet

Anushka :-I'm so happy !! I want to dance !!"

Anushka got up and ran to the stage.

Arjun :- "Oh my god !!! "

Hridaan :- "Go after her I'll take care of karvi! "

Arjun :- "Ok ! "

Arjun ran after anushka. He quickly held her hand and made her stop.

Anushka :- "What the hell ! He is touching me!!"

Anushka shouted and with that everyone glared at arjun.

Arjun :- "I didn't do anything!"

He turned away when everyone stopped glaring he quickly held anushka's hand and before she could scream he quickly covered her mouth with his hand.

Arjun :- "Shut up yaar ! And I'll give you chocolate if you came with me! "

Anushka clapped her hands like a little kid.

Arjun :- "God I feel like a creep!"

He made her sit on a nearby sofa.

Arjun :- "I'll bring some lemonade for you wait here !"

Anushka :-" Ok! And chocolate too!
Anuhska laughed. Arjun left to bring some lemonade."
----
Here karvi got up and she ran outside.

Hridaan :- "What the hell ! "

Hridaan quickly followed after her. He saw karvi dancing in the middle of the road. He ran up to her and held her hand.

Hridaan :- "karvi let's go! you shouldn't be dancing in the middle of the road it's too dangerous!!"

Karvi :-" No !! I want to dance !! I love dance!!"

Hridaan :-" I know but this is not a place to dance! We will go back to our hotel for now and then you can dance tomorrow! "

Karvi grabbed hridaan's T-shirt and pulled him closer. Hridaan couldn't help but blush hard at this.

Karvi :-" I want to dance now ! Ok and you are going to dance with me here !!! "

Hridaan :- "but karvi."..

Karvi then put her finger on hridaan's lips.

Karvi :- "Shhhhh.. let's dance senorita!"

Karvi then grabbed his hand she was trying to twirl hridaan but she was struggling.

Karvi :- "Why are you soooooo tall!!!..."

Hridaan chuckled at this.

Hridaan :-" sorry amigo ! "

He then bent down a little bit and then karvi could twirl him. She then tried to dip him back but she slipped and they both fell down. Karvi was on top of hridaan.

Hridaan :- "Oh my god are you okay?"

Karvi started laughing.

Karvi :- "Aww you are so caring !! "

Hridaan blushed hard at this.

Karvi :- "Can I do this ...?"

Karvi giggled.

Hridaan :- "What ?"

Karvi started to lean in but just in time hridaan stopped her. She groaned at this.

Karvi :- "Why ?!!"

Hridaan :- "Karvi you are drunk you don't know what you are doing. So I can't let you do that! I can't do that !"

Karvi then nodded

Karvi :- "You are sooooooo.. nice !!"

Hridaan :- "So are you! So should we go back to the hotel now ?"

Karvi :- "No! "

Karvi got up and ran into the nearby gents toilet horrified hridaan quickly got up and ran after her.
---
Here arjun got the lemonade for anushka but she was nowhere to be seen.

Arjun :- "Mata rani ab ye kaha chali gayi?!!! "

He started looking around. He asked some people around.

Arjun :-" Hey have you seen any girl who is wearing a yellow dress and she is laughing like crazy?!"

- "Oh yeah she went to the terrace. "

Arjun :- "Thank you so much! "

He quickly ran to the terrace. And he saw anushka drinking more. He quickly ran to her and threw the drink away.

Anushka :- "You idiot!!"

Arjun :- "Trust me you will thank me later! Now drink this lemonade and let's go back to the hotel!! "

Anushka :- "NO!! NO! "

Arjun :- "Why ?!! "

Anushka :- "I love this feeling! "

Arjun :- "Seriously man kaha phas gaya!!
Look chudail you have to drink this and then you have to come with me to the hotel!!"

Anushka started crying loudly at this.
Arjun panicked he looked around everyone was watching him..

Arjun :- "It's nothing guys! Sorry bhai anushka! Please stop crying!! Tell me what should I do ?! "

Anushka:- "sing for me!!"

Arjun :- "What ?!"

Anushka :- "Yes ! Sing pari hun main!"

Arjun :- "I'm not a pari I'm a para... I mean I'm a prince. "

Anushka started laughing hard at this.
Arjun just rolled his eyes. But then anushka again Started crying.

Anushka :- "Do it !

Arjun then started singing pari hun main. Everyone started to look at him. They were giving him weird looks.
Some were laughing too. He looked down and kept singing.
---
Here hridaan quickly went inside the gents toilet. He saw karvi laughing and some of the boys were yelling at her and some were looking like they had seen a ghost.

Hridaan :- "Sorry guys ! Karvi let's go! "

Karvi :- "Just look at their faces!"

Karvi started laughing again.

Hridaan :- "Karvi let's go you shouldn't be here !"

Karvi then grabbed the nearby pipe which was already connected to the tap. She turned the tap on and spread all the water on the guys.

Hridaan :-" Oh my god !! I'm totally screwed!! "

Hridaan turned off the tap and he grabbed her hand and they got out of the toilet. He saw the boys were coming after them. He held karvi's hand tight and they ran like there was no tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------
Note - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

I really enjoyed writing this chapter guys and I hope you enjoyed it! Poor hridaan and arjun they are going to have lot of difficulty to handle karvi and anushka. And Thank you guys for reading this chapter and if you liked it please comment and vote because I really appreciate them!