CHAPTER 38 - All the best!

Hridaan was Packing his bags after all he had to leave today. Yesterday he had been searching for a Room and finally he found one room in a Chawl with the help of arjun.

Mrs vyas :- "chikku are you sure?"

Hridaan turned to see his mom in tears it pained him to see her like this.

Hridaan :- "Maa I'm sure I'm going to win this challenge and karvi's dad will accept our relationship. I want your support!"

Mrs vyas :- "You have our support beta always! All the best!"

Mrs vyas hugged her son and he hugged her back.

Mr vyas :- "All the love only for your mom?"

Mr vyas walked in his room.

Hridaan :-"Dad!"

Hridaan hugged his dad and he hugged him back.

Mr vyas :-"Son you have to win this challenge!"

Hridaan smiled he broke the hug and looked at his father.

Hridaan :- "Yes dad don't worry ! Aapka laal ghar ka naam roshan karke aayega!"

Hridaan and mr vyas chuckled. He patted his back.

Mr vyas :- "All the best!"

Hridaan smiled at him and then they saw meenal walk into the room. Hridaan crouched down to her level.
And meenal hugged him.

Meenal :- "All the best bhai!"

Hridaan hugged her back.

Hridaan :- "Thank you Meenal!"

She broke the hug and smiled at him.

Hridaan :- "Take care of yourself and mom dad OK?"

Meenal nodded.

Meenal :- "You too take good care of yourself!"

Hridaan:-  "Sure!"

Then they heard a knock at the door it was karvi she had tears in her eyes. Mr and Mrs vyas , meenal  got the hint and they walked downstairs to give them some privacy.

Hridaan stood up karvi ran up to him and hugged him tightly hridaan too hugged her back tightly and picked her up a little.

Karvi :- "I'm sorry Hridaan it's all because me you have to suffer so much !"

Hridaan  looked at her.

Hridaan :- "It's not your fault Karvi! Don't blame yourself please and we are in this together right? And you know what they say pyaar ki ya toh darna kya?"

He winked at her she chuckled.

Karvi :- "Kuch jyada filmy nahi ho rahe aap?"

Hridaan :- "Aaj sabkuch thoda jyada ho jane do!"

Karvi :-"You have to live in a chawl hridaan.. you never lived like this!
I'm coming with you! It's not your challenge alone !"

Hridaan :- "No karvi you are not coming with me.."

Karvi :- "but why?"

Hridaan :- "No karvi you have to stay here and take care of everyone and yourself! "

Karvi :- "But..."

Hridaan :- "Karvi please .."

Karvi :- "Ok."

Karvi looked down hridaan held her chin and made her look at him.

Hridaan :-  "I love you na yaar ! "

Karvi :- "I love you more yaar  Take care!"

Hridaan :- "Yes my sherni!"

Karvi and hridaan again hugged each other this time more tightly.
--

Meenakshi :- "Why are you doing this Sumit?! "

Mr bhardwaj :-. "We were never compatible to each other meenakshi that's why our marriage and our life got ruined but I don't want to repeat the same mistake with my daughter!! I want to make sure hridaan is the right guy for her!"

Meenakshi :- "They love each other Sumit unlike us! We never even tried to make things work between us it's our fault!!! "

Mr bhardwaj :-"I Know! That's why I want to make sure!!"

Meenakshi shook her head and strommed off downstairs.
--
Hridaan and karvi broke the hug.  hridaan gave the stuff toy Jerry to karvi.

Hridaan :- "Here This is for you from me! You will feel like I'm right next to you!"

Karvi  chuckled and took the jerry and smiled at him he smiled back.
he cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

They held each other's hand and walked downstairs. They saw arjun with his bag.

Arjun :- "I'm Coming with you Bro!"

Hridaan :- "Arjun Aree you serious?! No!"

Arjun :- "No I'm not listening to you Ok I'm coming and I'm not asking you I'm telling you my decision!!!"

Hridaan :- "Arjun!"

Arjun :- "No! There is no condition that someone can't accompany you I'm coming with you!! Only karvi can't come with you and last time I checked i'm not karvi!" 

Everyone chuckled at this Hridaan sighed he had no option but let him come.

Hridaan :-"Ok!"

Hridaan was about to leave with arjun but then mr bhardwaj came.

Mr bhardwaj :- "Good luck we will soon find out what happens!"

Hridaan :- "Yes sir."

Mr bhardwaj :- "Arjun is coming with you then? "

Arjun :- "Yes is there any problem?"

Mr bhardwaj :- "No."

Hridaan took blessings from his parents , dadu and meenakshi.

Dadu :- "All the best son!"

Meenakshi :- "Win this challenge hridaan!"

Hridaan :-"Thank you dadu! thank you Aunty!"

He then touched mr bhardwaj's feet he was taken a back first but then he kept his hand on his head. Hridaan smiled he then looked  at karvi he smiled at her and hugged her. She hugged him back.
Both didn't wanted to let go but they had to. He broke the hug and left with arjun.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!!  And don't forget to vote!