CHAPTER 13 - We are screwed !

Hridaan and karvi got back to their hotel. They were about to go to their respective rooms. But then they saw some students sneaking out and arjun and anushka were one of them so hridaan and karvi stopped them and asked them.

Hridaan :- "Where are you guys going?!"

Arjun :- "Dude our classmate Neeraj's friend lives here and he told us that there is a great party going on in the next hotel and guess what everyone is invited! So we were just heading there. You should come with us!!"

Anushka :- "Exactly guys let's go! And hey why are you wearing a saree?"

Karvi :- "It's a long story I'll explain everything to you later. "

Anushka :- "Ok but right now you should come with us!"

Hridaan :- "What do you think karvi ?"

Karvi :- "I never been to any parties."

Hridaan and arjun were surprised.

Hridaan :- "You really never been to parties?! "

Karvi :- "No. "

Arjun :- "But i see this chudail at very party then why she didn't take you."

Anushka :- "What the hell?! Why did you call me chudail?! "

Arjun :- "I just said chudail I didn't mention your name! "

Arjun laughed hard at this and anushka she was furious.

Hridaan :- "Stop it you two!"

Arjun stopped laughing but anushka she was still glaring at him. Arjun just rolled his eyes at her.

Hridaan :- "So do you want to go to this party now?"

Karvi :- "Yes ! I want to go to this party! "

Hridaan :- "Ok then we are coming!"

Anushka :- "But you guys need to change! "

Hridaan :- "Yes right. We will be right back wait for us. "

Arjun :- "ok bro we are waiting. "

Hridaan and karvi quickly went to their rooms and changed into their party wear outfits. Hridaan was wearing a black full sleeves t shirt but he folded his sleeves and karvi she wore a pink knee length dress. They met each other at the lift.

Karvi :- "Wow hridaan you are looking so good!"

Hridaan was lost in karvi. He didn't hear anything so karvi shook him. Hridaan came out of his dream world.

Hridaan :- "You look so gorgeous karvi!"

Karvi blushed.
Karvi :- "Thank you and you look amazing!"

Now it was hridaan's turn to blush.

Hridaan :- "Thank you! So shall we go?"

Karvi :- "Yes!"
----
Hridaan and karvi saw arjun and anushka waiting for them outside the hotel.

Arjun :- "Ok finally you guys are here ! So hridaan we arranged a bike for us. So you and karvi on one bike and me and anushka on one is that ok with you? "

Hridaan :- "Yes ok! "

They got on their bikes and took off towards the party. Karvi was enjoying the bike ride. Manali looked even more beautiful in the night time. She held out both her hands and closed her eyes. Hridaan looked at her through the mirror. She looked really cute. He felt really happy to see her happy. They reached the party venue followed by arjun and anushka who were still fighting.

Karvi :- "God when these two are going to stop fighting?!"

Hridaan :- "never!"

Hridaan and karvi chuckled. Hridaan parked his bike and so did arjun and they went inside. The song tumhi ho bandhu was playing and everyone was dancing like there was no tomorrow.
Karvi couldn't help but chuckle.

Karvi :- "Wow !"

Hridaan :-" Let's go! "

Hridaan grabbed her hand and they went on to the stage. Hridaan started dancing according to the song lyrics. Karvi smiled at him. She too then started dancing according to the song lyrics. Karvi and hridaan were really having a fun time. While dancing some girls were trying to get close to hridaan. So karvi switched places with hridaan. And she fake smiled at the girls the girls glared at her and left.she looked at hridaan he had no idea what was going on. She just smiled at him and continued dancing. After dancing for a while. Karvi and hridaan went to sit at the nearby sofa. Both were breathless from all the dancing.

Karvi :- "wow I'm really enjoying this party! "

Hridaan :- "Same ! I went to many parties but I never enjoyed this much."

They saw arjun and anushka coming they both had cold drinks in their hand. Arjun gave one drink to hridaan and anushka gave one to karvi.

Arjun :-"This party is fun !! "

Anushka :- "Yes! "

Karvi and anushka drank the cold drink they instantly felt weird.

Anushka :-"What is this ?! I feel weird! "

Karvi :- "I feel weird too. My head suddenly got heavy! "

Hridaan and arjun gave each other confused look. Then arjun smelled the drink.

Arjun :- "dude this drink has alcohol! "

Hridaan :- "What ?!! Did you do something arjun ?!! you know we never drink!! "

Arjun :- "Dude I know we never drink !! Someone spiked the drinks!! "

Hridaan :-"God but what are we supposed to do now ?!! They already drank the spiked drinks!! "

Arjun and hridaan looked at karvi and anushka who were already laughing like crazy.

Arjun & Hridaan :- "We are screwed!!"
-------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

What ?! Karvi and anushka got drunk seriously ab bhagwaan bachaye arjun aur hridaan ko ! And karvi really got protective over hridaan right ? Or am I the only one who ? Please tell me what do you think? And please comment I love your comments please ! And please vote and thank you for reading this chapter!