CHAPTER 12 - Radhakrishna

Hridaan and karvi reached the nagar castle. The castle is made up of stone and wood and was built by Raja Sidh Singh of Kullu.

The castle was indeed amazing

The castle was indeed amazing. And it had a magnificent view of the whole town.

Karvi :- "Wow the view is so amazing!"

Hridaan :- "Yes really! "

Hridaan and karvi clicked many pictures of each other. Later they went to a nearby tea shop to have some tea.

Karvi :- "what should we do now ?"

Hridaan :- "There is a temple of shri krishna called muralidhar temple."

Karvi :-" wow we should definitely visit the temple."

Hridaan :- "Yes. "

Suddenly it started raining heavily.

Hridaan :- "Karvi chalo na barrish main bhigte hain! "

Karvi :- "Are you mad ? We will catch a cold! "

Hridaan :- "Yaar please it's raining! Let's enjoy!"

Karvi :- "Hridaan! "

Hridaan :- "Ok fine! "

Hridaan frowned. Karvi smiled mischievously at him. She held out her hand in the rain and She splashed some water on him. He gave her a are you serious look.

Karvi :- "Let's enjoy the rain! I was just kidding! "

Karvi grabbed his hand and they both ran outside. They started dancing.
Hridaan looked at karvi lovingly.
He held out his hand for her. She looked at him confused.

Hridaan :- "Can I have this dance Miss bhardwaj? "

Karvi smiled at him.

Karvi :- "Yes Mr vyas!"

They smiled at each other. And they started dancing. Hridaan twirled karvi around. She had this bright smile on her face the whole time. Hridaan was lost in her. He then pulled her close and he dipped her back. They looked into each other's eyes. They both had a smile on their face.

Suddenly they heard clapping. They looked up to see all the local people gathered around them. They all were smiling at them and clapping. Some were also cheering. Hridaan and karvi blushed. He straightened her up. They looked around and then at each other and they bowed. They quickly grabbed their backpacks and left.
---
Karvi and hridaan were at a store to get new clothes because they were soaked head to toe. Hridaan bought a new T-shirt and jeans. But they only sold sarees for women so karvi bought a saree. They quickly went to change into their new clothes in the changing room of the shop.
--
Hridaan was done changing and now he was waiting for karvi. He was surfing through his mobile.

Karvi :- "Sorry to keep you waiting. "

Hridaan looked up to see karvi in a beautiful blue saree. She looked really beautiful. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

Karvi :- "What happened? Am I looking bad?"

Hridaan :- "You are looking beautiful karvi! Gorgeous!"

Karvi blushed. She looked down. Hridaan saw some boys checking out karvi. So he quickly stood in front of her and glared at the boys. The boys got sacred and left.

Hridaan :- "shall we go ?"

Karvi :- "Yes. "

Karvi and hridaan spilt the bill and they payed. They quickly took a bus to muralidhar temple. The temple was 5km from nagar.

They were sitting in the middle seat. Karvi was sitting at the window seat.

Karvi :-" I can't believe this everyone was watching us dance! "

Karvi and hridaan chuckled.

Hridaan :-" Yeah that was little awkward. "

Karvi :-" Exactly. But you are a good dancer! "

Hridaan :- "Really I thought I sucked at dancing. "

Karvi :- "You really are a good dancer! "

Hridaan :- "Thanks! I'm really happy to receive a compliment from a great dancer. "

Karvi :- "Hridaan! "

Karvi blushed. After that karvi and hridaan talked about random things.
--
After some time they reached the temple. The temple was really nice.

They took off their shoes and washed their feets

They took off their shoes and washed their feets. They went inside to take the darshan of shri radhakrishna. The idols of radhakrishna were really beautiful.

Karvi and hridaan were mesmerized

Karvi and hridaan were mesmerized. They took the prashad And sat their in front of radha krishna.
--------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

Rain romance is really something it has different fan base ! Are you a rain lover ? Please tell me ! And thank you for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed and if you did please comment and vote !