CHAPTER 25 - Mumbai

Hridaan and Arjun reached mumbai.

Arjun :- "Finally mumbai after a month!
How do you feel bro?"

Hridaan :- "I feel good."

Hridaan gave arjun a small smile, arjun knew hridaan was missing karvi. He was really pissed at karvi, his best friend was upset because of her  arjun sighed no matter what he will make his best friend happy again.

Arjun :- "Did you inform anyone that we were coming?"

Hridaan :- "Yeah my dad, he must be waiting outside."

Hridaan and arjun saw hridaan's dad waiting outside the airport, he smiled at them and walked up to them and pulled them in a hug.

Mr vyas :- "So how was the trip boys?!"

He asked excitedly, hridaan smiled at him his dad noticed that his mood was off and that made him concerned.

Mr vyas :- "Are you okay son?"

Hridaan :- "I'm fine dad!  just tired don't worry."

Mr vyas looked at arjun he just gave mr vyas a small smile.

Mr vyas :- "Ok then let's go your mom is waiting! She is really desperate to meet you!"

Hridaan smiled, he too was desparate to meet his mom. They quickly got in the car, in the whole car ride only arjun and mr vyas were talking hridaan was replying to the questions they asked. They dropped arjun to his house and  when they got to their house hridaan looked at karvi's house he remembered how he And karvi went to eat the ice cream the other day.

Hridaan :- "I don't want to lose our friendship sherni! I miss you!"

He smiled.

Mr vyas :- "Junior vyas let's go inside!"

Hridaan chuckled at the nickname, his dad sometimes called him that and he loved it, arjun was right he really felt good after coming back. His bags were already taken inside by the servants so They went in.

Mrs vyas :- "Chikku !!"

Mrs vyas hugged hridaan tightly, hridaan chuckled and hugged his mom back.

Mrs vyas :- "I missed you so much!! How are you?!"

Hridaan broke the hug and smiled at his mom.

Hridaan :- "Mom I'm fine ! I missed you too!"  How are you?"

Mrs vyas :- "i'm fine! You must be hungry right? go get freshened up then we will have lunch together. "

Hridaan :- "Ok mom."

Hridaan went to his room to get fresh.
--
Karvi was packing her bags today the group was going back to mumbai by train she still had to wait one more day to meet him but Every minute was like a year for karvi she was so desperate to meet hridaan. She wanted to speak to him personally not on the phone.

Karvi :- "Just few more hours then I'll finally meet you Jerry!"

Anushka :- "This is arjun's fault if he didn't take hridaan back with him then you two would have gotten the chance to talk!"

Karvi :- "Arjun is right in his place anu I broke hridaan's heart he have the right to be pissed at me. I should have handled the situation differently."

Anushka :- "Don't worry everything will be alright! And don't worry now you don't have to wait one more day to meet your hridaan!"

Karvi :- "What do you mean?"

Anushka :- "I got one flight ticket! So you will reach in 6 hours means at night!"

Karvi :- "what about you?!"

Anushka:- "I'll be okay in the train you should go karvi! I somehow got one ticket after trying for the whole night!"

Karvi :- "Thank you!"

Karvi had tears in her eyes she hugged anushka, anushka hugged her back.

Anushka :- "Now go you don't want to get late!"

Karvi broke the hug, and the best friends smiled at each other.

Karvi :- "Yes but.."

Anushka:- "I got you covered I told him there is emergency that your dadi is ill."

Karvi :- "Are you serious ?! My dadi passed away years ago!"

Anushka :- "I know and she will understand and our professor will never know And please cut this crap and go!!!!!"

Karvi sighed and nodded, she got her bags and took off towards the airport.
---
Whole day hridaan was pampered by his mom, she kept feeding him new dishes.

Hridaan :- "I'm full mom please."

Meenal:- "How much are you going to feed him he is already becoming fat!"

Hridaan glared at his sister.

Hridaan :- "I'm not fat ! I'm totally fit unlike you I work out !! "

Meenal :- "Whatever!"

She rolled her eyes and went to her room. Hridaan just shook his head.

Hridaan :- "Mom it's too late now please go to sleep you need rest!"

Mrs vyas :- "Ok I'll clean the kitchen and then I'll go to sleep."

Hridaan :-" I'll do it mom don't worry!"

Hridaan smiled at his mom, she smiled back and went to her room. After cleaning the kitchen he went to his room he plopped down on the bed but then suddenly He heard  a knocking at his window.

Hridaan :- "who will be here at this hour?"

He got up and  opened the curtains of the window.

Hridaan :- "You?!"
----------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! And don't forget to vote!

Precap:- They looked into each other's eyes and they  both leaned in !