CHAPTER 32 - Closeness

Karvi got ready at 5am and she rushed to hridaan's house, his mother greeted her.

Mrs vyas :- "Karvi how are you?"

Karvi :- "I'm fine aunty how are you?"

Mrs vyas:- "I'm fine."

Karvi :- "Where is hridaan? Is he awake?

Mrs Vyas :- "No I'm trying to wake him up from half hour but this boy!"

Karvi :- "Can I wake him up?"

Mrs vyas :- "Yes go ahead now only you can wake him up."

Karvi walked up to his room, the door was open so she walked in and yes he was indeed sound asleep.

Karvi :- "God this guy I told him to wake up at 5am !"

She took the jug of water from the table and poured all the water on him..
Hridaan jolted awake.
He looked at the laughing karvi

Hridaan :- "Karvi!"

Karvi :- "Sorry !"

Hridaan got up from the bed karvi was surprised to see hridaan shirtless, now She couldn't help but look at him.

Meenal :- "Wow !"

She clicked a photo of them.

Meenal :- "This is so romantic huh!"

Hridaan and karvi blushed.

Hridaan :- "What the hell meenal!! what are you doing here?!"

Meenal :- "I was woke up by your laughing and shouting! So I came here to yell at you but I knew something was going on so I brought my camera and I look what I got!"

Hridaan :- "Go to your room!"

Meenal :- "Whatever!"

Meenal gave them a teasing look and left. Hridaan looked at karvi who was blushing.

Hridaan :- "Sorry for that!"

Karvi :- "It's ok. And you sleep shirtless?"

Hridaan then realized that he wasn't wearing any shirt so he quickly wrapped the blanket around him and now karvi couldn't stop laughing.

Karvi :- "Get ready fast! I'm waiting for you on the terrace!"

Hridaan :- "Ok mam!"

Karvi left and hridaan grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom.
---
Hridaan got ready and he went to the terrace. He saw karvi admiring the flower plants. He smiled at her she looked really cute.

Hridaan :-" so you like them?"

Karvi :- "Yeah they are so beautiful!"

Hridaan :- "Thank you! we have turns to take care of them."

Karvi :- "Wow really?"

Hridaan :- "Yeah we all have a week."

Karvi :- "Nice."

Hridaan :- "Now shall we start?"

Karvi smiled at him.

Karvi :- "Yes!"

Karvi then played the music they were going to perform on some old songs of Famous actors from the old times like rishi kapoor , rajesh khanna, amitabh bachchan. She showed him the steps and then they did the steps together.