CHAPTER 20 - ZOO

Hridaan was on cloud nine he wanted confess his feelings to karvi.

Arjun :- "I'm sure she will say yes hridaan!"

Hridaan :- "Even if she says No it's ok arjun I respect her feelings."

Arjun :- "Dude You really are the definition of perfection!"

Hridaan rolled his eyes at this.

Hridaan :- "Arjun I'm nowhere near perfect no one is! And  everyone should respect each other's feelings!"

Arjun joined his hands in front of hridaan.

Arjun :- "Ok baba hridaan!"

Hridaan :- "Stop your nonsense arjun!
We will get late!"

Arjun :- "Yes yaar today we are going to kufri !! "

Hridaan :-" Yes ! I'm too excited!"

Arjun :- "Me too ! "

Hridaan and arjun took their sacks, they locked  their room and went down to the reception where everyone was asked to gather. All the students were their but hridaan's eyes were searching for karvi. He was desperate to see her and His wait was over when karvi came. She was wearing a red full neck T-shirt, she was looking beautiful. He was unable to take his eyes off her. She smiled at him and waved. He too waved back at her this was a new feeling for hridaan, her one smile made his whole world stop.

Karvi :- "What are you thinking?"

Karvi's sudden question snapped hridaan back from his thoughts.

Hridaan :- "Um.... Nothing."

- "Students Our bus has arrived let's go!"

With that all the students got in the bus and they took off towards kufri. Hridaan and karvi were sitting right next each other thanks to arjun because he made anushka sit with him so hridaan and karvi can have some alone time.

Anushka:-" I don't  want to sit with you!"

Arjun :- "Yeah and I'm dying to sit next to you! Idiot I'm doing this for karidaan !"

Anushka :- "Karidaan?"

Arjun :- "karvi plus hridaan karidaan!"

Anushka :- "Oh like that! I like it !"

Arjun :- "Hridaan realized his feelings!"

Anushka :- "Really wow ! When ? "

Arjun :- "yesterday!"

Anushka :- "Wow now I hope even karvi realizes her feelings soon ! "

Arjun :- "Yes yaar same!"
--
Karvi and hridaan were talking about their trip to manali, the places they visited together.

Hridaan :- "This trip  really changed so many things for me!"

Karvi :- "Like what?"

Hridaan :- "Uh I mean things like my feelings for somebody."

Karvi :- "Oh really and who might that be?"

Hridaan :- "You."

Karvi was really surprised by his answer , hridaan quickly realized what he had just said, he didn't wanted to confess his feelings like this.

Hridaan :- "I mean we became good friends! "

Karvi :- "Not just good friends but best friends!"

Hridaan smiled at karvi and she smiled back. He really wanted to confess his feelings to her like everyone he deep down hoped for a positive response but even if her response was negative  he was ok with it of course it would hurt but still all he wanted was her happiness and they will still be friends right.
------
After half hour they reached kufri, there were so many places to see in kufri and they decided to see the famous national zoo of kufri. The himalayan nature park kufri but it is popularly known as kufri zoo had lot of animals when the ones which are endangered and the zoo here takes care of them.

There first stop was silver pheasant

There first stop was silver pheasant. It was beautiful bird.

The bird is mainly found in forest areas

The bird is mainly found in forest areas. Mainly in the mountains of southeast asia.

Karvi :- "Wow so beautiful ,right?"

Hridaan :- "Yes really!"

Karvi :- "Hridaan there is leopard look!"

Hridaan looked to his left to see a common leopard. Karvi excitedly grabbed his hand and they went to see leopard.

He was way big.

Hridaan:- "Seriously so amazing!"

Karvi :- "He really is ! I love leopards!"

Hridaan:- "he loves you too but just as snack ok."

Hridaan started laughingz karvi first tried to control her laugh but then she laughed too.
-----------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

I tried to give karvi and hridaan a couple name and I hope it's not that bad and if you guys have any suggestions  for their couple name and also for arjun and anushka please comment down below!
Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! And don't forget to vote!