CHAPTER 9 - Trekking

After the amazing visit to hadimba temple and van vihar park. Today they were visiting jogni waterfalls. Which is located in the vashisht village which is 3km from manali. The Jogini Waterfall is a 160 foot cascade that crashes over the mountains and into the Beas River and Kullu Valley below. The waterfall gets it name from the village goddess jogni mata.

Currently they were in the bus on their way to the vashisht village. Some people were chatting and some people were reading a book and some were on their mobiles. The profesor was sound asleep. Hridaan was looking at yesterday's photos that he clicked. All the photos were great.

He then came across the photo of karvi at the van vihar park she was sitting on the swing she was smiling brightly. Unknowingly hirdaan blushed. Hridaan definitely started to feel something special for karvi he knew that. But he didn't know exactly what.

Hridaan thought, "What is this feeling? Do I like karvi or ... It's... God why feelings are so confusing. But the way I feel around her .... I feel so happy ... I feel complete. I never felt this way before ....Her one smile brightens my day. What the hell is going on?!"

Arjun:- "You like her dude!"

Hridaan startled he looked at arjun confused.

Arjun:- "You like karvi!"

Hridaan:- "Can you read minds?"

Arjun:- "No hridaan but we are best friends. Do you think I wouldn't know about your feelings! I can understand what you are feeling right now for her is way more special! The way you smile when you are around her! You are always blushing!"

Hridaan :- "is it that obvious?"

Arjun:- "Yes! You should tell her how you feel!"

Hridaan:- "No! We just became good friends! I don't want her to think that i'm a bad guy!"

Arjun:- "You are not! You are a amazing person!! "

Hridaan:- "Still I'm not going to tell her yet because even I'm not sure! "

Arjun:- "Ok fine!"

Arjun shook his head. Hridaan continued to scroll through the photos.
Here karvi was trying to convince anushka who was angry at karvi because she didn't took her with them to visit the van vihar park.

Karvi:-" I'm sorry Anu before I could stop you.. you already rushed to join the group. And we had to Sneak out quietly. And you and arjun were busy bickering to even notice we were gone!"

Anushka:-" Ok fine but next time I'm coming with you! "

Karvi:- "Ok I promise!"

Karvi and anushka smiled at each other.

Anushka :- "Do you like him? "

Anushka's sudden question startled karvi. Unknowingly she blushed.

Karvi:- "What no! I don't ! We are just friends! "

Anushka:- "yeah I totally believe that! "

Karvi:- "Anu No ! You know my reason I don't want to get involved in this!"

Anushka:- "Karvi hridaan is a good guy."

Karvi:-" I know he is the best ! But still I can't i'm afraid! And please I don't wanna talk about this!"

Anushka :-" Fine!"

Anushka and karvi changed the topic and they started talking about something else. After two more hours they reached vashisht village. And they straight went to the vashisht temple. The temple was carved out of wood and it was really amazing.