CHAPTER 26 - Jerry&Sherni

Hridaan :- "You?!"

Hridaan was shocked to see  karvi at his Window in the middle of the night

Karvi :- "Please let me in first I want to talk to you."

Hridaan opened his window and he helped karvi to get in.

Hridaan :- "When did you come back?! And how did you climbed up the window?!"

Karvi :- "I reached mumbai just now and I climbed up the ladder. I want to talk to you hridaan."

Hridaan :- "Even I want to talk to you karvi..I'm sorry karvi for everything...."

Karvi :- "No hridaan it's not your fault I'm sorry.. I should have handled the situation differently when you told me that you... love.. me I got really nervous hridaan."

karvi was nervous and hridaan understood this he kept his hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile.

Hridaan :- "Calm down karvi it's ok you know you can tell me anything."

Karvi looked into his eyes and she hugged him hridaan was taken  back first but then he  hugged her back.

Karvi :- "I missed you Jerry!"

Hridaan :- "I missed you too sherni! I don't want to lose our friendship karvi."

Karvi looked up at him.

Karvi :- "You are not going to... Nothing can change our friendship hridaan nothing!"

She smiled at him and he smiled back.

Karvi :- "I want tell you the reason why I reacted the way I did hridaan."

Hridaan nodded and they broke the hug and sat on the bed.

Karvi :- "My parents never wanted to marry each other they loved someone else but due to bussiness relation of their parents they had to marry each other but they hated each other every day they used to fight over Little things then I was born and their fights increased they wanted to prove each other that they are best parent than the other..."

Karvi had a tears In her eyes, hridaan placed his hand on her hand.

Karvi :- "And I used see them fight everyday and that made me fear relationships and love I thought that relationships are just like this people, fight after getting together... I saw my  parents hate each other hridaan and that made me a relationship phobic.
And when you confessed I got sacred I remembered my parents that's why I reacted the way I did I'm so sorry!"

Hridaan :- "Karvi you don't have to say sorry it's not your fault I  understand actually I'm sorry I didn't know.."

Karvi :- "Hridaan it's not your fault ok and  hridaan I don't know how I feel but I think  I feel something strong and special for you so I need some time to understand that, so please give me some time."

Hridaan smiled at her.

Hridaan :- "Karvi I can wait for you all my life and don't worry even if you don't feel the same it's OK. I'm Always with you!"

They smiled at each other.
Karvi :- "I'm always with you because you won't be able to get rid of me that easily!"

Hridaan and karvi chuckled.

Karvi :- "Hridaan I'm hungry."

Hridaan chuckled.

Hridaan :- "Maggie?"

Karvi's face lit up with happiness.

Karvi :- "Yes !"

Hridaan and karvi then quietly sneaked into the kitchen, hridaan started making the maggie and we all know that no the maggie  can never be made in  2 minutes So the maggie was done in 10 minutes, karvi took the bowl of maggie like a little kid and started eating.

Karvi :- "Wow this is Haven I love it ! You are a awesome cook!!"

Hridaan :- "Thank you!"

Karvi :- "I suck at cooking yaar I can never make a maggie like this.."

Karvi then looked at hridaan who was looking at her with a smile, she blushed and she feed him one bite.

Hridaan :- "You are right I'm a amazing cook!"

Karvi :- "Wah bete wah moj kardi!"

Hridaan and karvi chuckled, then hridaan and karvi looked into each other's eyes  both had so many emotions in their eyes they leaned in but then they heard someone coming.

Hridaan :- "Oh my god it would definitely be meenal!"

Karvi :- "But where should I go?!"

Hridaan looked around frantically he then saw the broom cupboard.

Hridaan :- "Ok hide in there!"

Karvi quickly hid in the cupboard.

And hridaan was right it was meenal.

Meenal :- "What the hell are you doing here?!!"

Hridaan :- "I can ask you the same question!"

Meenal :- "I came here to take the  water bottle what about you?!"

Hridaan :- "I was hungry !"

Meenal :- "Whatever!"

Meenal took the water bottle and she was about to go but then she turned around and looked at him.

Meenal :- "she can come out now!"

Hridaan was shocked that means she knew.

Meenal:- "Yes bro I know your girlfriend is in the cupboard!"

She smirked at him and walked away karvi then came out.

Karvi :- "God your sister is so smart!"

Hridaan :- "Oversmart!"

Karvi Chuckled and she took bowl of maggie and continued eating even hridaan grabbed a fork and started eating.
----------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! And don't forget to vote!