CHAPTER 35 - Cricket match

Karvi had told her dadu about yesterday and he was more than happy for her. He was the first shipper of karidaan even before us.

Dadu :- "I always admired that kid. He is indeed a good kid."

Karvi :-  "yes he is!"

Karvi remembered their first kiss and she blushed hard.

Anushka :- "What's up guys!"

Anushka high fived karvi and then dadu.

Dadu :- "You tell me Kid."

Anushka :- "What?!"

Dadu :- "When are you going to tell arjun about your feelings?"

Anushka and karvi both were surprised.

Anushka :- "Wha--What the he--ll are you talking about dadu?!"

Dadu :- "Stop beating around the bush  girl just tell him!"

Anushka blushed.

Anushka :- "Dadu it was our secret!"

Dadu :- "Aree Our karvi is a good secret keeper."

Karvi :- "Wait what ! YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ARJUN?!"

Anushka :- "hey good secret doesn't shout out the secret!!"

Karvi :- "Shup up! you told dadu but not me?! Why?!"

Anushka :- "Sorry Actually I came here  yesterday but you weren't here so dadu and I talked I just told him."

Karvi :- "I feel cheated!"

Anushka :- "sorry!"

Dadu :- "Don't be upset Champ you are still her bestie!"

Anushka hugged karvi. Karvi too hugged her back. They broke the hug.

Karvi :- "I want to know everything!"

Anushka :- "yes captain ! now let's go for your boyfriend's match! He will be going crazy!"

Karvi blushed at this.Today was a special day for hridaan and arjun because today was their first college cricket match. Anushka arrived to pick up karvi because our Hridaan already left for his training in the morning.

Anushka and karvi said bye to dadu and took off towards the Cross maidan.

--
When they reached the ground. Karvi saw hridaan talking to arjun and their coach so when coach left she practically ran towards hridaan and back hugged him. He quickly turned and hugged her back.

Hridaan :- "Finally  you are here!"

He kissed her cheeks.

Hridaan :- "My lucky charm!"

Karvi :- "Me and your lucky charm it's your own hard work that makes you win!"

Hridaan :- "But still you make me happy so you are my lucky charm."

They smiled at each other.

Arjun :- "Aww finally my karidaan are together! Now I can be in peace!"

Arjun kept a hand on his left side. Karvi and hridaan chuckled and shook their heads.

- "oh so Mr Vyas has a Girlfriend now!"

Arjun :- "Shut up Rohit!"

The captain of the opposite team Rohit chuckled. Hridaan glared at him.
Actually rohit had always been jealous of hridaan because he was a strong player. He ones offered hridaan to join his college and team but hridaan refused.

Rohit :- "You don't want to lose in front of your girlfriend Mr Cool Dhoni aka hridaan!"

Hridaan Chuckled at this. He stepped closer to rohit and glared at him.

Hridaan :- "We will see Who loses Rohit!"

Rohit glared back at him and walked away.

Karvi :- "He always had something against you!"

Karvi glared at rohit.

Hridaan :- "Ohh so you watched my matches huh?"

Karvi :- "I told you I  always watched your matches! I couldn't say at that time but you look so hot when you are playing."

Karvi smiled at him causing hridaan to blush.

Hridaan :- "Ohh really sherni so you were planning on doing my shikar from that time!"

Hridaan winked at her this time karvi blushed.

Arjun :- "Sorry to disturb you guys but our coach is calling us !"

Hridaan :- "Ok."

Hridaan smiled at karvi and kissed her forehead. She smiled back at him. With that Hridaan and arjun rushed to coach.

----------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!!  And don't forget to vote!