CHAPTER 29 - Unknown number

Karvi was woke by her phone's ringing, she checked to see that a unknown person was calling her, she was hesitant to pick up so she denied it and checked the number on truecaller but even truecaller didn't had any information about it.

Karvi :- "God who might it be?"

Then suddenly her phone rang again and again the same unknown number was calling her this time karvi decided to pick it up but all she heard was a heavy breathing.

Karvi :- "Who is this?"

The person on the other side just chuckled and that made karvi even more scared she disconnected the call. Now she was terrified she tried to get back to sleep but again her phone started ringing again the same unknown number this time karvi switched off her Mobile.

Karvi :- "Who is this person? Why is he calling me of all people?"

So many thoughts ran through her mind and because of this she couldn't sleep at all.

-- Next day karvi switched on her phone to see dozens of messages and calls from the same unknown number

--
Next day karvi switched on her phone to see dozens of messages and calls from the same unknown number.
she checked the messages -

- "pick up my calls!"

- "DON'T IGNORE ME!"

There were dozens of messages all were the same but they got more and more aggressive but the last messages sacred karvi.

- "I CAN SEE YOU ! "

And it was a recent message.

Karvi :- "What?"

Karvi closed the curtains she even searched the whole room but she couldn't find anything suspicious.

Karvi :- "Who is this ? None of my friends will do this kind of prank then who?"

Dadu :- "Karvi breakfast is ready!"

Karvi :- "Coming!"

Karvi blocked the number and went downstairs. Her dadu could sense that something was wrong. So he decided to ask her..

Dadu :- "What happened champ?"

Karvi was startled by his sudden question she didn't wanted him to worry about her.

Karvi :- "Nothing dadu it just my dance practice started so I'm just worried about it."

Dadu :- "Don't worry champ you are a great dancer you will rock the stage!"

Dadu gave her bright smile, karvi smiled back at him.

Karvi :- "Thanks dadu!"

Karvi was again startled by her phone's ringing she was sacred to look who it was.

Dadu:- "Karvi pick up your phone."

Karvi :- "Ye--s."

She checked and to her relief hridaan was calling her. She picked up the call.

Karvi :- "Hello."

Hridaan could sense the nervousness in her voice and that made him really concerned.

Hridaan :- "Karvi are you okay?"

Karvi :- "I'm ok hridaan and i'm ready are you?"

Hridaan :- "Yes I'm ready and I'm waiting outside your house."

Karvi :- "Ok i'm coming."

Karvi disconnected the call.

Karvi :- "Dadu I need to go hridaan is waiting."

Dadu :- "ok have a good day and take care!"

Karvi :- "Take care dadu and have a good day!"

Karvi took the darshan of ganpati bappa and rushed outside.

Karvi :- "Let's go."

Karvi was about to wear the helmet but hridaan stopped her. Now he was sure something was wrong.

Hridaan:- "What happened?"

Karvi closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then took out her phone and told hridaan everything and showed him the messages and calls.

Hridaan :- "What the hell!"

Hridaan jaw clenched he was furious.

Hridaan :- "I'm keeping your phone with me and you can take my phone

Hridaan :- "I'm keeping your phone with me and you can take my phone."

Karvi :- "Ok."

Hridaan gave karvi his phone and kept her phone in his pocket.

Hairaan:- "I'm going to find out who this jerk is!? And don't worry."

Karvi smiled at him.

Karvi :- "I was worried before but now I'm not."

They smiled at each other and they took off towards the college.
--
Whole day karvi felt like someone was watching her. She even saw a letter on her desk it read..

- "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and soon you will be mine!"

Karvi was now even more sacred and angry.

Anushka :- "Who is this guy yaar?! I'm going to smash his head on the wall!"

Karvi :- "Hridaan is trying to find out."

Anushka :- "Ok then meanwhile we will try to find out this guy by his hand writting! We will find all the books of all students in the office let's go!"

Karvi nodded. They went to the office, they talked to the teacher and got all the books and without any further due they started searching.
--
Hridaan and arjun were trying to track the phone number but then they received another messages from the same unknown number on karvi's phone. And the messages were-

- "Did I scare you karvi?"

- "I didn't mean to but I must say you look so cute while sleeping!"

Hridaan :-"WHAT?! "

Arjun :- "Is he watching her?"

Hridaan :- "Yes he is and HE IS GOING TO REGRET IT!"

Hridaan was now even more furious even arjun got little scared of him.

Arjun :- "Dude We got him !"

Hridaan :- "Who is he?"

Arjun :- "The number is registered on.."
----------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!! And don't forget to vote!