CHAPTER 18 - Where is she?!

Finally they reached shimla, they decided to visit the famous Jakhu Temple, the temple is dedicated to lord hanuman.It is situated on Jakhu Hill, Shimla's highest peak.

According to the legends lord hanuman stopped at this place to rest while searching for the sanjivani booti

According to the legends lord hanuman stopped at this place to rest while searching for the sanjivani booti. There is a giant idol of lord Hanuman. You can see this statue from anywhere in shimla.

Karvi :-"Wow the temple so amazing!"

Anushka :- "Yes man! "

Hridaan was clicking pictures of the temple.

Arjun :- "Hridaan this time click my pictures too!"

Hridaan shook his head and smiled.
Arjun posed for him and hridaan clicked few photos of him.

Karvi :- "Mr camera man let me click your pictures too! "

Hridaan :- "Sure beautiful!"

Karvi :-"Beautiful huh?! "

Karvi blushed. Hridaan smiled back at her and winked. Then karvi took the camera and clicked his photos he too clicked her photos.

Anushka and arjun were watching them from little afar.

Arjun :- "When do you think they will realize it?"

Anushka :- "They both are slow in this I think maybe after two thousand years!"

Arjun :- "Hey don't say that ! Here I even planned my outfit for their wedding! "

Anushka chuckled.

Anushka :- "Seriously !"

Arjun and anushka both started laughing.

Karvi :- "What happened guys?"

Anushka :- "Nothing lets go!"

Hridaan and karvi gave them a confused look but then they just shrugged. They took the darshan of lord Hanuman. They even fed some bananas to the monkeys. One baby monkey held karvi's hand when she was feeding him.

Hridaan clicked a quick photo of them.

- "Students let's go now we are going to a nearby restaurant for lunch. "

Hridaan was waiting for karvi.

Arjun :- "Dude let's go she went ahead with anushka!"

Hridaan :- "Ok let's go! "

They all walked down the hill. When hridaan reached down he only saw anushka alone. he looked around everywhere but he couldn't find her. Hridaan was panicking now.

Hridaan :- "Where is karvi anushka?!!"

Anushka :- "I don't know I thought she was coming with you guys.."

Hridaan :-" WHAT THE HELL !!"

Arjun :- "Chill dude she must be around.."

Hridaan :- "SHE IS NOT ARJUN !!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!"

Hridaan was too worried he ran up the hill to the temple.

He was constantly praying to god for karvi's safety

----------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistake.

Thank you so much guys for reading this chapter and comment down below what do you think where is karvi?!
And please don't forget to vote!