CHAPTER 28 - Dance practice

Today's gif

hridaan's practice ended at 6pm and karvi was still waiting for him alone And that made hridaan really happy no one ever stayed that long for him

Hridaan :- "Thanks for staying!"

Karvi :- "Hey don't say thanks I loved watching you!"

Karvi blurted out, hridaan blushed at this and when karvi realized what she had said she blushed she looked at hridaan who was already smirking at her.

Hridaan :- "Oh really?"

Karvi :- "I mean yeah I..I loved watching you play!"

Hridaan :- "Chill I'm messing with you! Did you inform your dad that you are going to be late ?"

Karvi :- "I informed dadu he is okay with it my dad is gone for his bussiness trip So he is not home for a week."

Hridaan :- "Ok I'll bring my bike you wait here."

Karvi:- "Ok."

Hridaan then got his bike and rode towards karvi who was waiting for him at the college entrance, she smiled at him wore her helmet and hoped on with that they took off towards their home.

Karvi :- "Hridaan my dance compitions are starting soon."

Hridaan :- "Wow that's great! So your practice must be starting too?"

Karvi :- "Yeah from tomorrow but my dance teacher kartik sir left so now some new teacher is coming to teach me! I'm nervous hridaan how he will be?"

Hridaan :- "don't worry baba he will be nice for sure !"

Karvi :- "I hope so because I have this weird feeling."

Hridaan :- "Hey main hoon na so don't worry!"

Karvi smiled at him through the mirror and he smiled back. She then rested her head on his back hridaan couldn't help but blush at her touch. He looked at her through his mirror.

Hridaan :- "What are you doing to me sherni?"

He whispered to himself but karvi seemed to hear it because she too blushed.
--
They reached home karvi got off at her house she took off her helmet and gave it back to hridaan.

Karvi :- "Hridaan come inside."

Hridaan :- "Next time karvi Because mom will be waiting."

Karvi:- "Ok."

Hridaan :- "Bye !"

Karvi :- "Bye!"

And with that hridaan took off towards his house.
--
Next day at college karvi's practice was at the same time as hridaan's practice
And that means she couldn't see his matches and because of this she was really upset.

Hridaan:- "Karvi it's ok and my main matches have lot of time to start so don't worry!"

Karvi:- "But I love watching you play!"

Hridaan :- "Sherni your practice is important baba so don't worry and for you I'll record them what say?"

Karvi chuckled at this.

Karvi :- "Ok fine."

Hridaan :- "All the best!"

Karvi :- "All the best to you too!"

They smiled at each other and hridaan went to college ground for his practice actually he was also upset because he couldn't see her dance but they
Had no option.
--
At karvi's practice karvi and few other girls were ready and they were waiting for their new teacher.
But then someone walked in.

- "Sorry for being late girls! Hi I'm manish! You can call me manish or manish sir it's your choice. So let's start!"

He first showed them some moves and then asked them to practice them.
While dancing karvi could feel his creepy eyes on her and that made her extremely unforcomforable now she couldn't dance.

Manish :- "What happened karvi?"

Karvi :- "it's just... Nothing."

Karvi then shrugged it off and she continued dancing. But she couldn't shake off the feeling that he was staring at her.
--
After the practice karvi quickly got changed and ran to the college entrance hridaan and karvi decided to meet at the entrance. She kept thinking about earlier but she was then interrupted from her thoughts by anushka.

Anushka:- "What happened?"

Karvi :- "Nothing just tired."

Anushka :- "Are you sure?"

Karvi:- "Yeah."

Anushka :- "So where is your Jerry?"

Karvi :- "He.."

And hridaan arrived on his bike with arjun on his bike.

Anushka:- "Wow naam liya aur hazir!"

Karvi:- "you are going to live for more thousand years!"

Hridaan : "but what will I do all this thousand years?"

Arjun :- "And no thousand years for me?"

Karvi, anushka and arjun, hridaan chuckled at this.

Arjun :- "Oye chudail what are you doing? Where is your Scooty?"

Anushka :- "I send it for repairing."

Karvi :- "And how are you going to go home?"

Anushka:- "By auto or bus."

Arjun :- "I'll drop you!"

Anushka was really shocked she couldn't believe it and hridaan and karvi were smiling knowingly.

Anushka :- "Are you serious?"

Arjun :- "Seriously just for a second I felt like to help you but you ruined it!"

Anushka :- "Ok ok sorry yes you can drop me!"

Arjun sighed. he gave one helmet to anushka, she wore it and hoped on his bike. Even karvi wore her helmet and hoped on hridaan's bike.

Arshka :- "Ok then bye guys!"

Karidaan :- "Bye!"

And with that they took off towards their houses.

Hridaan :- "How was the practice sherni?"

Karvi remembered the creepy stare but then she thought that she might have mistook it and she didn't wanted hridaan to worry.

Karvi :- "It was ok!"

Hridaan :- "Are you ok?"

Hridaan was looking at her through the mirror she looked back at him and smiled.

Karvi :- "Now I'm fine!"

She smiled at him brightly and he too smiled back at her.
----------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!! And don't forget to vote!