CHAPTER 23 :- Confession

After the amusement park, the professor gave some time to the students for shopping and with that everyone literally ran into shops like they just got the offer of 100% off. Girls and boys both were busy in shopping.
And in all this poor arjun was feeling really guilty so he decided to talk to hridaan.

Arjun :- "Bro I'm really sorry I interrupted you guys every time you were going to confess."

Hridaan :-" It's ok bro. You didn't do it intentionally."

Arjun :- "Look but I have a idea there is this amazing view point where you can see the whole kufri  the mahesu peak I searched it online. Look take karvi their and confess your feelings!"

Hridaan's face lit up with happiness after hearing arjun's idea.

Hridaan :- "Good idea dude!"

Arjun :- "I'll handle everything here just go fast! And me and anushka will do all the shopping for you guys!"

Hridaan :- "You are the best !"

Hridaan hugged arjun and thanked him and he went to look for karvi and he quickly found her in the next shop. He took her aside.

Hridaan :- "Karvi I want you to come with me!"

Karvi :- "Um where?"

Hridaan :- "To see the mahesu peak."

Karvi :- "Mahesu peak wow sounds good let's go!"

Hridaan smiled at her and they sneaked out to mahesu peak. The only way for transport was horse riding.

Karvi :- "I'm scared of  horse riding. Can we go on one horse together?"

Hridaan chuckled.

Hridaan :- "Ok sure."

They got one horse, he helped karvi to sit and then he sat on the horse. A guide was with them so they wouldn't get lost.

The road was very small and muddy so they had to be careful the horse was trained to come back if they fell but hridaan and karvi weren't and this made karvi more scared

Karvi :- "I don't want to die yaar !"

Hridaan couldn't help but laugh. She really looked cute.

Hridaan :- "Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you!"

Karvi looked at him and smiled.

Soon they reached on the peak and indeed they could see the whole kufri.

Karvi:- "Wow this is so amazing !"

Hridaan looked at karvi and smiled.

Hridaan:- "Beautiful indeed!"

Hridaan closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Hridaan :- "I want to tell you something karvi..."

Karvi turned to face hridaan he really looked nervous and that made karvi nervous even more.

Karvi :- "What is it hridaan?"

Hridaan :- "I Love You! I really do karvi I love you I don't know when  and how this happened but it did and it's the best feeling ever ! I realized my feelings when you got lost at the jakhu temple.
I got so worried, I never panicked this much  in my life I felt like I lost my soul and no karvi this is not just a attraction it's not I love you karvi with all my heart!"

Karvi was shocked she didn't know what to say she just kept looking at hridaan with a shocked face and this made hridaan even more nervous.

Hridaan :- "Karvi.."

Karvi :- "NO! NO !"

Hridaan was shocked her one word shattered hridaan's heart into million pieces. 

Karvi :- "I want to go back now!"

Karvi had tears in her eyes, it ached hridaan's heart to see her like this.

Hridaan :- "Karvi ..."

Karvi :-" Hridaan please! "

Hridaan nodded they got their horse but this time hridaan didn't Sit with karvi because he was afraid of her reaction. He just walked all the way down, karvi and hridaan both didn't said a word to each other When they got back karvi ran towards the bus. Hridaan sat down on the nearby bench  arjun and anushka  saw karvi running back to the bus and hridaan sitting on the bench gave each other worried looks.

Arjun :- "Go and talk to karvi and I'll talk to hridaan."

Anushka nodded and she ran to the bus and arjun walked up to hridaan and sat beside him. Hridaan looked completely heartbroken.

Arjun :-  "hridaan what happened?"

Hridaan looked at arjun and burst out crying he hugged arjun, Arjun was shocked to see his friend like this  he couldn't hold back his tears he hugged him back tight with his condition he got the idea that something bad happened.
----------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! And don't forget to vote!