CHAPTER 6 - Love story

Karvi informed her dadu about everything. And her dadu agreed to let her go with hridaan.

Dadu :- "I trust you champ. And I know hridaan he is a good guy! have a safe a journey and don't worry about your father I'll handle him."

Karvi :-" Thank you dadu !"

Karvi disconnected the call.

Hridaan :- "What did he say ? "

Karvi :- "he said yes. But Did you informed your parents ?"

Hridaan :- "I'll inform them now.

He was about to call his dad but then they heard the announcement of their train arrival.

Hridaan :-" It's ok I'll imform them later."

Hridaan and karvi's train arrived. They boarded the train and sat on their seats. And in 10 minutes the train started.

- "Are you two boyfriend ,girlfriend ?"

A women in her fifties asked them. They both looked at each other shocked and they both were embarrassed again."

Karvi :-" We are just friends. "

- "We all say the same thing. Even my husband and I used to say the same thing...."

And for an hour the women told them her love story and in mid way she started complaining about her in laws obviously they both weren't interested. but they couldn't say anything out of politeness. But later her husband came and she just stopped talking.

Karvi :- "Thank God ! She wouldn't stop talking."

Hridaan :- "Exactly ! Why was she telling us about her life. You shouldn't share so many things with a stranger. "

Karvi :- "Exactly."

Karvi and hridaan looked at each other and they started laughing. Everyone in the train was giving them weird looks.
But they couldn't stop laughing. While laughing karvi unknowingly kept her hand on top of hridaan's hand.

Hridaan looked at her. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked so cute he thought. He blushed. Karvi looked at him and she made a weird face. He started laughing at her weird face she too laughed.

Hridaan :- "God my stomach hurts."

Karvi :- "My stomach hurts too. And Hridaan I'm hungry. "

Karvi kept a hand on her stomach.

Hridaan :- "I'm hungry too what should we do ? "

Hridaan suddenly remembered the bag of snacks his mother packed for him.
He grabbed the bag. And took out some snacks.

Hridaan :- "God I love my mom ! She is the best !"

Karvi smiled at him. He gave some snacks to karvi and took out some for him. They started eating.

Karvi :-" Wow Hridaan this is so tasty !
I love this ! "

Hridaan :- "I know right my mom is the best. "

And hridaan's mobile started ringing.
It was his mom's call. He picked up the call.

Hridaan :- "mom you are going to live for thousand years. I love you."

Mrs vyas :-" I love you too ! So how are you ? You reached the station on time right ? "

Hridaan slapped his forehead. He forgot to tell his mother everything.

Hridaan :-" Mom actually I missed the train but don't worry I'm in a different train which is going to manali."

Mrs vyas :-" Are you serious ?! And you didn't tell me ! And You are travelling alone ?!"

Hridaan :-" i'm not alone mom actually my friend karvi is with me she too missed the train."

Mrs vyas :- "Karvi bhardwaj our neighbor ? "

Hridaan :- "Yes mom."

Mrs vyas :- "Is she ok ? Are you taking good care of her ? And does her parents know about this ?"

Hridaan :- "yes mom she is ok and I'm taking good care of her and yes her grandfather knows and I was about to call you guys but then the train arrived. Sorry."

Mrs vyas :- "It's ok. Take care. And can you give the phone to karvi ? I want to talk to her."

Hridaan :- "wait a second. Karvi my mom wants to talk to you. "

Karvi took the Mobile.

Karvi :-" Hello."

Mrs vyas :-" Hello karvi i'm hridaan's mom. Are you ok ? "

Karvi :- "Yes aunty I'm fine."

Mrs vyas :- "Are you comfortable with hridaan ?"

Karvi :- "Yes aunty i'm comfortable with him."

She looked at hridaan and smiled. He smiled back.

Mrs vyas :-" Don't worry my son is a good guy. He will take good care of you. And i'm not telling you this as his mother but I'm telling you this as a woman. So don't worry."

Karvi :- "don't worry aunty I trust him."

She smiled at hridaan again. This time hridaan blushed.

Mrs vyas :-" Ok have a safe journey."

Karvi :- "Thank you aunty. And don't worry I'll take good care of him too."

Mrs vyas :- "Thank you."

Hridaan blushed at this.

Mrs vyas disconnected the call. Karvi gave the mobile back to hridaan

Karvi :- "Your mom is really sweet."

Hridaan :-" Yes she is really amazing. You should meet her in person.You will love her even more ! "

Karvi :- "I would love to meet her. "

Karvi and hridaan then talked about lot of things. They both were enjoying each other's company.
------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

Wow so that women just decided to tell them her whole love story seriously?! But we all have different types of people in train ,right?  So tell me  what kind of people you met in a train?! And guys thank you so much for reading this chapter and please comment guys I love them! And please vote!