CHAPTER 17 - Chai

Arjun was standing at the train door.

Anushka :- "Arjun!"

Arjun just ignored anushka. Now anushka was more confused she didn't know how to convince arjun. She sighed.

Anushka:-"Look I'm sorry ok I was just kidding back their of course I'm grateful that you took care of me while I was drunk so thank you so much !"

Arjun :- "Really?"

Anushka :- "Really Thank you so much!"

Arjun then smiled brightly at her. She too smiled back.

Anushka:- "So if you are done being a drama queen then can we head back to our seats?"

Arjun :- "Yes chudail!"

Anushka and arjun both laughed at this and they went back to their seats.
---
At night, the train stopped at a station. Hridaan got out to have some chai.
When he got his chai hridaan was about to go back but then he saw karvi approaching him.

Hridaan :-" karvi you here?"

Karvi :- "Yeah even I wanted to have some chai."

Hridaan smiled at her he ordered another the chai.

- "Sorry sir this was the last one!"

Karvi :- "It's ok."

Hridaan :- "Karvi you can have my chai."

Karvi :- "No hridaan it's for you!"

Hridaan :- "No karvi please!"

Karvi :- "No hridaan!"

- "You can share it!"
The shopkeeper who was quietly listening there pehele aap pehele aap spoke up.

Hridaan :- "Ok then let's share it."

Karvi :- "Good idea."

They sat on a nearby bench and started drinking the chai one by one.

Karvi :- "Hridaan I wanted to talk to you about something.."

Hridaan :- "Yeah sure go ahead."

Karvi :- "I tried to remember about last night alot and finally I remembered some of it. I remembered the almost kiss."

Hridaan too remembered the moment when karvi almost kissed him in her drunk state. He felt nervous about her reaction he didn't wanted karvi to feel bad.

Karvi :- "Thank you very much hridaan for taking care of me that day and for stopping me from doing anything. If someone else was in your place they would have done it. "

Hridaan :- "Karvi you are my friend and it's a friend's duty to protect their friend and to take care of them. And no one should ever take advantage of any girl!"

Karvi :- "You are right hridaan! "

Karvi and hridaan smiled at each other. They were interrupted by the train horn there train started leaving. Hridaan and karvi quickly paid the bill and they ran towards the train. The train was little slow so karvi boarded the train first and she held out her hand for hridaan. He quickly grabbed her hand and boarded the train. When they both were in the train. They sat on the floor breathless. They looked at each other and started laughing. Everyone was looking at them but they both didn't care.
----------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language guys so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Sorry for the short chapter guys!
I hope you liked this chapter guys and if you did please comment down below I love your comments!! Please! And don't forget to vote and thank you very much for reading this chapter guys! ❤️❤️