CHAPTER 3 - Amigo

Karvi was in her balcony. She was really upset.

Karvi :- "All my parents do is compete with each other. Not even for once they think about me."

Karvi then heard someone talking. She turned to her right to see hridaan in his balcony.

Hridaan :- "Ok then we will talk tomorrow."

Hridaan disconnectes the call. He was about to go in but he stopped. He turned to his left to see karvi in her balcony. She was already looking at him.

He waved at her. She waved back with a sad smile.

Hridaan :- "What happened ?"

But karvi couldn't hear him. So he shouted .

Hridaan :- "WHAT HAPPENED ?!"

Karvi :-" Nothing family problem. "

This time hridaan couldn't hear her.

Hridaan :-" WHAT ?"

She was about to shout but one neighbour came out and started yelling at them.

- "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING ??!! STOP DISTURBING US GO TO SLEEP !!! "

hridaan :- "Sorry."

Karvi :- "Sorry "

The neighbor went inside. Karvi and hridaan looked at each other and laughed. Hridaan then beckoned karvi to come outside.

Karvi was waiting outside for hridaan.

Karvi :-" where is he ? Already it was so difficult for me to sneak out."

Hridaan :- "sorry to keep you waiting. "

Karvi turned to see hridaan with his bike.

Karvi :-" Bike ? "

Hridaan :- "Yes do you want to go on a bike ride ? As a friend yaar."

Karvi chukled. He looked really cute while asking her.

Karvi :- "Yes my friend. I would like to go on a bike ride with you. But this time I'll ride the bike."

Hridaan :- "Okay then. Let's go amigo."

Karvi :- "amigo ?"

Hridaan :-" amigo means friend in Spanish."

Karvi :- " cool. But hey where are we going ? "

Hridaan :- "To the ice cream shop near speed park. "

Karvi :- "Wow ice cream."

Hridaan :- "Thank God you like ice cream. "

Karvi :- "Who doesn't ? "

Hridaan and karvi laughed. Then Hridaan gave one helmet to karvi. And he wore the other. They both hoped on the bike. And took off towards the ice cream shop.
----

Hridaan and karvi reached at the ice cream shop. Karvi parked the bike and they got off from the bike.

Hridaan :- "karvi you are a amazing bike rider."

Karvi :-" I know I'm the best."

Hridaan and karvi laughed. Hridaan couldn't help but look at karvi. She looked really cute while laughing.
He was lost in her. He always found karvi as a sweet girl And she indeed was.

Karvi :- "Now let's go inside. "

Hridaan snapped back from his dream world. He ran a hand through his hair.

Hridaan :-" Yes."

Hridaan and karvi ordered their icecream. Hridaan ordered One chocolate ice cream and karvi ordered cookies and cream.
Their order was ready they sat on a table outside the shop.They both were enjoying their ice cream.

Karvi :- "Thank you so much hridaan for this amazing ice cream. I really needed it."

Hridaan :- "Don't mention it karvi. I guessed you were upset and when I'm upset I come here. This ice cream really refresh my mood. I feel like a little kid again."

Hridaan and karvi laughed.

Karvi :- "Even I feel like a little kid right now. I really wish I was a little kid."

Hridaan :- "It's really weird when we are kid we want to grow up and when we actually grow up we want to become kid again."

Karvi :- "Yes we all are weird."

Hridaan :- "I can't believe we never really talked."

Karvi :- "Exactly what were we doing ? We get along so well."

Hridaan :- "What you used think about me ?"

Karvi :- "I always thought you were a good guy. You never get into fights you are always helping other students.
And you are a awesome cricket player."

Hridaan :- "you have seen my matches ??"

Karvi :- "Of course hridaan . I love cricket so I have seen every match.
Now tell me what you used to think about me ? "

Hridaan :- "Same even I always thought you were a sincere girl. You are always studying or reading something. And you are a amazing dancer. "

Karvi :-" You have seen my dance ?"

Karvi asked hridaan totally surprised.

Hridaan :- "Of course I have seen you dance. You dance gracefully."

Karvi blushed. Karvi and hridaan talked about a lot of things. They were really enjoying each other's company.
--
They finished their ice cream. And hridaan dropped karvi home.

Karvi :- "Thank you so much hridaan for today. And thank you so much for not asking me why I was upset."

Hridaan :- "I understand karvi you looked really upset and I guessed you wouldn't have been comfortable telling me about it. I know karvi we just started talking but I want to tell you one thing you can talk to me about anything karvi ok I'm here."

Hirdaan and karvi smiled at each other.

Karvi :- "Thank you so much."

Hridaan :- "Don't mention it."

Karvi then went inside her house and later hridaan rode off towards his house.
---------------------------------------------------------NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

I love bike rides guys and I really loved how hridaan understood that karvi was upset and he cheered her up ! And we all have this kind of neighbors,right ? Well tell me about your neighbors ! And thank you so much for reading my story and please vote and comment I really appreciate it!
And how was the chapter guys ?