𝟎𝟎𝟑

2 MONTHS LATER

2 MONTHS LATER

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

I  had just gotten back to my apartment after being at the skatepark for a little while. Vinnie and I's rivalry or whatever you want to call it  has progressively gotten worse.

Jett hates that Vinnie, and I don't get along and he gets especially very protective when Vinnie says, "Hurtful Words". Most of the things I say to Vinnie I mean but sometimes I don't mean everything I say. 

For example, last week I was staying over the hype house since Nailea has been hanging out with her other friends a lot more.

Vinnie was playing Valorant and I was laying on my bed, both of our bathroom doors were open so I could pretty much hear every word and scream that came out of his mouth. 

I was also on my period, I had mood swings all the time, horrible cramps, and a migraine. I walked over to my bathroom door shutting it. We had been fighting the day before about who was a better skater which ended very poorly.

FlashBack

Third-person

It had all started with him stealing your toast in the morning, "Vinnie that's my fucking toast!" You groaned as he took a bite.

You snatched the plate away from him taking a bite of the other piece of toast glaring at him,  he then stole the plate again taking both pieces of toast and biting out of each one as he stares at you "you're such an asshole!" you took the plate back.

You would have shared your toast with any of the other members of the house but the fact that it was Vinnie made your blood boil.

You then decided to give him a taste of his own medicine by walking over to him grabbing both the pieces of toast off the plate, taking a bite of both then shoving it on his face, getting the (whatever you like on toast) all over his face. 

"Enjoy Princess" You smiled walking back to your room.

Later that day you, Jett, Alex, and Michael were all outside, you had been practicing some skating tricks, well the boys were talking about ideas for the vlogs.

Your day had been going good since Vinnie  was streaming all day which meant he wasn't bothering you but that's when he walked outside with his skateboard in his hand.

You groaned going to sit down on the payment next to where the boys were talking, "hey why'd you stop?" Michael turned around

"Because he is here and I'm not trying to start a fight, I already have a headache."

Michael came and sat next to you turning to look at you "How come you two argue so much? You guys just met and already seem like you hate each other."

"Honestly Michael I don't know! Everything is a constant fight, and I will admit I do start some of the fights but everything about him makes me mad!"

"Why'd you get off the ramp y/n?" "Do I make you nervous?" 

Here we go again "I'm not in the mood Vinnie"

"Oh, I get it your just mad I'm a better skater than you" he smirked looking at Jett who was holding his skateboard next to him.

"Vinnie, I said I'm not in the mood!" You said louder this time

"What are you going to cry like a baby if I don't stop hm?"

"Dude just leave her alone," Jett said still standing next to Alex

"Crybaby." Vinnie taunted

You were furious right now, but you didn't want to start a fight, you told Vinnie to stop, and he just kept ongoing. You stood up about to walk towards the back door

"Aw is princess going to go cry!" Vinnie laughed

That's it. You turned on your heels walking over to Vinnie slapping him in the face, "I said I'm not in the mood!" You were on the verge of tears. You quickly ran to your room as you screamed into your bed.

Everyone outside was still in shock "dude you took it too far I've never seen y/n that mad before and I've done way worse than what you just did." 

Vinnie was trying not to show the amount of pain that you caused him, Vinnie had been in countless fights before getting injured worse  and he had just walked it off but something about that slap rocked him  to the core. Maybe he did take it a little too far with the taunting.

Flash Back Over

Your thoughts were interrupted by Vinnie screaming at his game again. You had finally had enough of all the noise, so you walked out of your room to his room opening the door without knocking "HEY!" Vinnie yelled dying from you scaring him.

"Keep it down!" You growled at him before slamming his door, the door then swings open with a mad Vinnie "I told you to never interrupt me when I'm on the game!" Vinnie toward over you backing you into a corner.

"Your so annoying, it's not that hard to knock y/n!" 

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" he yelled

"Y/N I SAID LOOK AT ME!"

You kept your head down as Vinnie continued to yell at you, that's when it started, your throat began to feel dry as your breathing picked up, tears prick your eyes. You tried to push past Vinnie, he just backed you back into the corner.

You felt like the walls were closing in on you, tears began to stream down your face. You used every bit of strength you had to push past Vinnie and run to your room.

You pulled on your hair as you breathed heavily.

"Hey, you don't walk away from someone when they're talking to you!" Vinnie called out

That's when he noticed the current state you were in, he saw how your hands and body were shaking, tears coming down your cheeks, your heavy breathing.

Vinnie quickly ran over to you wrapping you in his arms, "Fuck I'm sorry. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm sorry I said all that. I've got you, angel. You're okay." Vinnie knew he was being an asshole. He had no clue as to why he was acting this way towards you.

He stroked your hair as you cried into his neck, "it's ok, breathe" Vinnie whispered rubbing your back. "Y/n can you look at me?" he said calmly. 

You slowly lifted your head out of the crook of his neck looking at him.

Vinnie felt horrible when he saw your red puffy eyes, he noticed how your breathing was still pretty shaky

"Y/n follow me breathing, ok?"

You nodded your head as you followed inhaling and then exhaling "good girl, keep following me" he inhaled and exhaled again, you two continued to do this for a few more minutes before your breathing was back to normal. 

You looked at Vinnie giving him a half-smile

"Thank you." You whispered.

A/N: Hello my loves! I hope you enjoyed the chapter  more chapters will be coming soon but as always feed back is always appreciated!