𝟎𝟑𝟔

You put your phone up to your ear listening to it ring for the 4th time tonight

You put your phone up to your ear listening to it ring for the 4th time tonight. 'Why wasn't he picking up, he is always up at this hour!' you thought.

You try again and again until he finally picks up, you sigh in relief. "What do you want?" You heard a familiar voice that didn't belong to Jett. It was Vinnie "Why are you picking up?" You asked annoyed

"Stop being a bitch! Be happy I even picked up I was about to ignore you again." his voice is barely above a whisper, but you can tell he is irritated. That means she had seen your name pop on Jett's phone but continued to ignore it.

"Why do you have his phone?"

"He left it in my room when I was streaming." He huffed

"Today of all days Jett seriously" You cursed your brother looking out the window.

"What's wrong why are you calling him so much?" You heard just a hint of concern in his voice, but you couldn't tell if you were just imagining stuff. "I have a flat tire and now I'm stranded on that narrow road near my job."

"You have a spare right?"

"Yea, but-"

"Let me guess you don't know how to change it?"

"I...no" You whisper, "I don't know how to and it's dark as hell!" You try not to sound scared, but it was no use. "So, if you see Jett can you let him know!"

"Jett left with Thomas to go to the warehouse..." he says. You hear keys "Maybe if you beg me, I'll come and help you."

"I'd rather get kidnapped by a family of bears and get eaten by them than do that."

"Suit yourself, sweetheart, it was nice knowing you." You heard the line go dead 'he seriously just hung up.' you thought. You felt somewhat upset that he wasn't even somewhat concerned.

You turn your car off not wanting to waste the battery. Sitting in silence was making you more anxious so you put in your headphones then shuffled your favorite playlist. You sighed thinking of things you could do to help your situation, but nothing came to mind.

You could always call a tow truck but ever since buying this car you haven't had all this money to use. Some more time had passed, you sit up in your seat when you see headlights heading up the road.

You shrunk down into your seat hoping that the car wouldn't see you, but it didn't work since the car slowed down pulling behind you. You looked out the mirror noticing the familiar yellow car you knew all too well.

Someone knocked on the window. You put your phone and headphones to the side getting out of the car "Vinnie?" You blink in surprise when you see him step away from the car. You never thought you would ever be this relieved to see him.

"Jett would beat my ass if I didn't come to help you" You laughed watching as he got down on his knees looking at the tire getting back up looking at you "Shit... you're drenched" He curses.

"You look down to your sparkly top practically glued to your chest. You remembered you didn't have a bra on, you blushed quickly crossing your arms over your chest. It was nothing he hadn't seen before but something was different about now.

He steps towards you, and you step back. You were still pissed off at him from early, but you didn't realize how fast your heart was beating. You stare up at him confused "Go wait in my car." He grips your wrist walking you over to his car practically pushing you inside.

"Do me a favor and pop the trunk." You reached over popping the trunk letting him grab what he needed before he shut it. The way he made your heart race caught you off guard. I mean you two had fucked each other for christ's sake but why right now are you feeling some type of way.

You began to think again. You felt bad about how woman basically threw themselves at him, and you hated it for some reason. "Let me help" You get out of the car walking over to him.

"Y/n I don't want to argue right now, please just get back into the car so I can finish this, and we can get out of here."

"How are you going to hold the flashlight and fix my tire at the same time?" You argue back. You ignored his protest holding the light for him anyway, but soon it began to flicker then it died "Fuck..." he sighed

"I have another one hold on" You slipped on the wet concrete hitting your arm on your car "fuck!"

"That's why I told you to stay in the car!" Vinnie mocks you as he sees you sitting on the floor holding your arm. "Fuck off!" You bit your lip holding back the whimpers about to escape your mouth.

"Now please get in the car and stop fooling around" He yelled walking over to the tire continuing to work on it. You got up walking back to his car sitting in it and waiting. After he finishes, he puts his tools back into his trunk then gets into the driver's seat.

You shiver as the cold air hits your body, Vinnie reaches behind you grabbing a black jacket, a woman's jacket. He hands it to you "put this on your going to catch a cold."

You glare at him then the jacket as it lays in your lap "Since when did you wear ladies' jackets?"