𝟎𝟏𝟓

✔︎ Vinnie Pov

✔︎ Vinnie Pov

I don't even know why we were doing this. Why did I have to be such a dickhead. I looked over where everyone was sitting. Jett was internally freaking out thinking his sister was going to get hurt. Liza is glaring at me glancing over to y/n occasionally.

I can't imagine how mad they would be if she gets hurt, I hope she doesn't get hurt. That's why it's best we stay enemies, so no one worries about her getting hurt. I would never forgive myself if I hurt her.

My thoughts were pulled to a halt when I hear y/n scream "Shit!"

"Y/N!"

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

It was all so fast, next thing I know I feel a shooting pain in my wrist "Y/N!"

I feel Jett's figure standing above me, I didn't want to open my eyes scared of what I might see. I held onto my wrist for dear life, it was throbbing. God, you are such an idiot!

"Guys give her some space!"

I felt what might have been Liza's hands on your wrist "Y/n can you open your eyes?" I shook my head no "here let's get out of the way." I felt another set of hands-on my waist helping me up.

"Vinnie go get a car at the house!" Jett yelled, "Vinnie?"

"I think he took off." Eamon mumbled behind me; he was holding my waist making sure I was steady on my feet "Jett just quickly go get the car!" Liza and Eamon helped me out of the dome sitting me down on a bench nearby. Well, Jett went back to the house to get a car.

"Guys I'm fine I promise!"

"No, you're not shush!" Liza moved her hand to a new position which sent another sharp pain to your wrist "OW!"

"Shit sorry!"

Third-person

"Dude what is taking Jett so long!" You were getting frustrated; you didn't want to admit you were in pain but the more you were sitting here the pain seemed to get worse. "I don't know I'll text him"

"y/n you're going to have to open your eyes at some point"

Liza was right, how bad could it be? You slowly opened your eyes seeing your swollen wrist you didn't know if it was the fact your wrist looked deformed or that it was purple that made you feel lightheaded.

"Where is Jett with the car?! I'm feeling dizzy and I'm really not trying to pass out on a park bench!"

As if he was on cue, you see his white RX7, "sorry I took so long! Get in!"

Liza helped you up and into the front seat, "We'll meet you there were going to find Vinnie" You nodded your head holding your wrist.

-

✔︎ Vinnies Pov

"Y/N!"

My body froze, her body was in a ball. Jett ran over to y/n all I could do was stand there.

I caused this! I shouldn't have ever said anything to her! This is all my fault! I shouldn't be here!

I quickly grabbed my skateboard running, I ran down the pathway getting to the pier. What have I done! You're so fucking stupid! I sat down near the ocean, my hands in my hair.

"Hi uh could we get a picture with you?"

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, I love my fans so much, but I wish I could send them like a telepathic thing saying I'm not in the mood. "sure" I hopped off the ground standing beside them throwing up the peace sign smiling lightly

"Thank you so much!"

The girls ran away giggling, I walked up a flight of stairs getting on a sidewalk, I wasn't familiar with this way home but whatever keeps me out longer.

-

I had climbed up onto the roof hoping no one would find me up here, my phone rang for the 20th time today I turned my phone on seeing 2 hours had passed and it was now 5 Oclock.

[Liza: dude where are you?!]
3:24

[Boof: wya?]
3:30

[Liza: you can't avoid us forever]
3:37

[Boof: you got us worried come on.]
3:41

[Liza: y/n's asking about you]
4:00

[Liza: she's worried about you]
4:01

[y/n: hey, I know you probably hate me right now but please don't blame yourself. It was my fault, and I went too far. If you want, we can talk when I get home.]
4:50

[y/n: Nothing major happened just a fractured wrist. Please don't blame yourself for any of this.]
4:53

[y/n: please answer. you're worrying all of us]
5:00

[y/n: please let me know if your ok]
now

I turned my phone off shoving it back into my pocket, how could she still care after all I'd done to her? Jett probably hates me, Liza is probably freaking out, Boof is probably worried.

"FUCK!" I screamed tugging at the ends of my hair, this is exactly what I didn't want! Now, y/n is hurt and it's all my fault you should have just kept quiet.

This is all too much. I need time away for a while. I pulled my phone back out opening my mom's contact.

-

I climbed down from the roof landing on my balcony, I slid the door open laying down on my bed. This is what's best, right?

I felt like answering would make everything worse, but little did I know not answering would be the thing making it worse.

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

"Has he answered?" My heartbeat was going 100 mph, anxiety was coursing through my veins "No he left me on read over an hour ago."

"Y/n you need to relax." Jett put his hand on my shoulder rubbing it "Jett don't tell me to relax, what if He's in trouble?"

"If I went to go check on him would that make you feel better?"

"Yes but no! I need to see him." I sniffled, A doctor had just given me instructions on how to put my support brace on, and quite frankly it was annoying having something heavy and bulky on your wrist.

"Can someone call him?"

"I already tried; it went straight to voice mail."

I threw my head back in frustration. "I could call his mom?" I turned my head slowly looking at Jett. "What are you waiting for!?"

-

"Ok thank you so much Maria bye" Jett opened the door placing his phone back in his pocket "So?"

"He's leaving for Seattle..."

"What?!"

a/n: hey!! I hope you liked the chapter!I won't be posting a lot this week since i will be busy with school but i will try my best! xoxo! <3